Something a little different. My slow AR build

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
I'm not sure on that one. Here's what I found from MidwayUSA:

500 Brass $375
50 Bullets $50

I'd say you can probably shoot it for $2 per round. Not economical, but really beats the $4-5 per round it cost for premade. If you can even find any without overpaying by a ridiculous amount.

KKing

Full Access Member
Well, still nothing really new so I've had my lower out handling it and acting like I'm looking down sights...yep, I'm that ready. I'm gonna start putting pictures of the rifle I'm building as well in this thread. For now, I'll just add this. I love this magazine, and I want the big heavy 100 rounder! Surefire 60 round
7umyreby.jpg

KKing

Full Access Member
What kind of problems? Cycling? Any fixes?

Yeah cycling issues. Apparently when you get that short you need to enlarge (if I remember right) the gas ports for cycling. Then there's the whole argument about accuracy at distance between the 2. Apparently they're quite a bit louder too. All in all it was just more than I wanted into at the moment, but down the road I will

STF

Full Access Member
Well shit, if I can make it cycle ill just have it for the huge fireball it should put out. Not like I plan to do anything but make fireballs and noise with it.

KKing

Full Access Member
Well shit, if I can make it cycle ill just have it for the huge fireball it should put out. Not like I plan to do anything but make fireballs and noise with it.

Lol I hear ya. I do like me some fireballs. Mine will only be a paper puncher too. Hell all mine are really

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I plan to down some deer hogs and coyotes with my 8.2" 300BLK

.300blk should make a good hog gun. I've been having a hard time finding ammo for mine. I already have one 7.62x39 and I'm building another. That caliber should work well for hogs also

STF

Full Access Member
I have a guy making me some locally. That's about it. I don't shoot it much so it's not a big deal to me to pay a little more for the rounds.

/end thread jack/ LOL

STF

Full Access Member
Yeah and i'm not rolling around in the dirt with it and i fucked up the installation of the dust cover so now it just flops around.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Talk about Dorkyness.........I don't even have an AR, and I almost bought a BCM Gunfighter charging handle today just because it was there. I may get bored, and go back to get it tomorrow.

YUP IMA TARD!!
DSCN1674_zpsbb6f9157.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.