Full Access Member
So it's fair to say,

the-kraken-put-a-beast.jpg

I can't thank you and 6.2 enough for turning me on the The Kraken

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Yep. Kinda keeps me from being a drunk, lol

Edit: I also wanna say it's not illegal. I can't go buy at a liquor store. But in Texas, after the age of 18, you can order drinks yourself in a restaurant, as long as your legal guardian is there. Some restaurants still won't do it, but many will.

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

So it's fair to say,

the-kraken-put-a-beast.jpg

I can't thank you and 6.2 enough for turning me on the The Kraken

actually Swoop was the one who turned us all on to it, then we just kinda ran with it. damn it is goo tho.... ims swear it off for a while tho.... just to tell you the damage i did, it was thanksgiving that i tangled with it, friday i was still hurting that bad.... but normally i drink in moderation.*

Moderation is an imaginary place that exists wherever i am.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think in Montana the legal age to drink was once like 16..as long as you could down your beer in ten seconds...:cheers:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I think in Montana the legal age to drink was once like 16..as long as you could down your beer in ten seconds...:cheers:

Yeah, it was legal in OK at 15 as long as you chugged it fast too.. and didn't get seen with it. :rofl:

Actually, back when I was that age and doing it, the legal BEER age was 18 and 21 for alcohol. I was to turn 18 in February of that year that in January, the Beer age was aslo lifted to be 21 also, so I had to stay an illegal beer drink for another 3 years.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Shit, time to find the Kraken, in NETN they are called "crackheads" but I digress.

My wife and I have been using black rum and spiced apple cider mix for some hot-toddys...may have to try the Kraken.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Had this while in Alaska. Pretty good beer. Anyone find the Elf?

Attachments

• 2011-12-26_16-36-43_918.jpg
    2011-12-26_16-36-43_918.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 10

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Not a damn thing wrong with drinking girly drinks if it gets you laid. I used to make some killer ass Pina Coladas. Those and a shot here and there of my Kamikaze, BAM !!! I was Tappin instead of Fappin !!!

JuggNuttz

if your single and entertaining tha ladies, sure. married and your drink of choice is girly drinks..... :supergay:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
if your single and entertaining tha ladies, sure. married and your drink of choice is girly drinks..... :supergay:

I"ll agree but there are exceptions. When married, I usually made the wife her Pina Colada's and I drank Kessler shots or Crown and Coke and that all worked IF I MADE her drinks. The minute she was making her drinks, I had damn sure better drinking whatever she made and saying how good it was, or no cooter !!!

Members online

No members online now.