Chat Thread (DDD)

oppo

Full Access Member
hkMip2.jpg

ninja man

Full Access Member
yep, its lame. but it still doesnt stop me from making one. i will show how to make a cheap one with stuff you probably already have.

and the real blowguns can go for thousands of dollars sepending on the age and build quality. but modern ones are $50 or less

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Oppo is that your girl? Cangratz if it is.

FRF is working fine for me. They just banned you, lol.

Busa when don't you whore around?

oppo

Full Access Member
Oppo is that your girl? Cangratz if it is.

FRF is working fine for me. They just banned you, lol.

Busa when don't you whore around?

No, I have no idea who the individuals in the pictures are. I just thought it was very touching and a reminder of the sacrifices our service men and women, as well as their families, make on our behalf.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Texans over the Lions...Redskins over the Cowboys and Patriots over the Jets..you heard it here first...nice homecoming pics too.

SWSS

Full Access Member
WTF why...

In the US State of California, blowguns are illegal.[5] They are also illegal in Massachusetts, the District of Columbia, and New York City, but are legal elsewhere. There is currently no age requirement for using
dang, you just listed the "no, you cant go to a Tennessee Gun Show and by a gun" places I cant come to live in...

ninja man

Full Access Member
yeah, especially ca. lame ass tree hugging dirt worshippers and metrosexual, non men males, and women who think they are men....... all dont want guns here.......

Members online

No members online now.