Chat Thread (DDD)

ninja man

Full Access Member
haha, bring em on over. when it hits the fan, ca is going to be the worst place to be. all the antigun assholes will be crying for a weapon......

ninja man

Full Access Member
sure you can wilson,...... but if not we'll have swss cut you nuts off cause you will prove to us you are no longer a man......

SWSS

Full Access Member
sure you can wilson,...... but if not we'll have swss cut you nuts off cause you will prove to us you are no longer a man......
haha, what a minute, i am not really sure why i have been pulled into Wilson's dilemma...

ninja man

Full Access Member
hehe, .......that is me over at the raptor forum...... i get pulled into threads that i havent even posted in. its a common practice

ninja man

Full Access Member
now that i think about it, no i dont. i sent it with usps, but i dont think i got any info. i will check when i get into the shop. maybe the reciept will show something.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Well since this is a DDD thread, let's start off:

What's your drink of choice?

Backup Drink?
apple pie...i didnt stutter, great out at the fire pit, straight from the mason jar.
backup - honeyJack and coke zero....

:bleh:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
This is kinda a recurring theme over at FRF, but if your in to rums, give Kraken Black Spiced Rum a try. I love everything about it. Obviously the taste is most important, which is awesome btw. It is a spiced rum, but is completely different flavor than your normal "cheap" spiced rums (Sailor Jerry, Captain Morgan, etc). It is an explosion of flavor, vanilla and cloves being the most predominate, with a hint of cinnamon. You can feel the warmth all the way down and it sit in your belly. I'm sure it'll be an excellent winter drink.

The flavor isn't everything though, the whole experience is cool. Their marketing is excellent (I'll attach a commercial for you to see). It's got an old school black-and-white label, and a very cool "earlobe" bottle. Overall it's an excellent drink with a good experience.

kraken_bottle.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyO00wEfb_w[/ame]

ninja man

Full Access Member
This is kinda a recurring theme over at FRF, but if your in to rums, give Kraken Black Spiced Rum a try. I love everything about it. Obviously the taste is most important, which is awesome btw. It is a spiced rum, but is completely different flavor than your normal "cheap" spiced rums (Sailor Jerry, Captain Morgan, etc). It is an explosion of flavor, vanilla and cloves being the most predominate, with a hint of cinnamon. You can feel the warmth all the way down and it sit in your belly. I'm sure it'll be an excellent winter drink.

The flavor isn't everything though, the whole experience is cool. Their marketing is excellent (I'll attach a commercial for you to see). It's got an old school black-and-white label, and a very cool "earlobe" bottle. Overall it's an excellent drink with a good experience.

kraken_bottle.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyO00wEfb_w
how much are they paying you for this advertisement?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
how much are they paying you for this advertisement?

4 cases.

lol I wish. I was just trying to stick with the theme of people saying what they drink, when I figured most people don't know about Kraken. I figured I'd give a small review of it. Some people, without a review, might not try it because it seems gimmicky.

JuggNuttz

The Kraken is awesome! mixed with cherry coke is great (or coke zero). i tangled with the beast the friday after thanksgiving, and i dont remember who won, but i was not feeling so hot the next day.... i guess it won that round.

Members online

No members online now.