Chat Thread (DDD)

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Seems like this place has been busier lately. Hopefully it continues to grow, seems like it was fading away for a bit. Asked this over on FRF, I'll see what y'all have to say.

Going golfing for the first time Monday, what do I need to wear? I now you must get dressed up some.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Not sure what you mean, but my plan is to play with as little strokes and heart attacks as possible.

oppo

Full Access Member
Wait, What?

This one

wrong-turn-eliza-dushku-mountain-man.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Cow tipping is allowed in all states except California..something about PETA, liberals and lawsuits.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Seems like this place has been busier lately. Hopefully it continues to grow, seems like it was fading away for a bit. Asked this over on FRF, I'll see what y'all have to say.

Going golfing for the first time Monday, what do I need to wear? I now you must get dressed up some.

I was thinking Denim Bib Overalls, Kneehigh swamp boots and that should do it other than a Tiltiest ball cap. Don't wear a Tshirt under the overalls though. That'll look tacky. Just the bib overalls and the boots. Don't forget to have a shotgun in your club bag, muzzle down.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Not sure about them tennis shoes. But you've got the idea. And I don't see Tiltiest on your hat.

Here's your golf cart.
DSC03729.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.