Chat Thread (DDD)

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Alright guys this will be just a general chat thread. Whatever you wanna post (as long as it's allowed), you can't derail it. Opinions, off topic questions that you don't wanna start a thread, drunken banter, whatever. For the FRFer's basically DDD thread, especially since ours is down right now.

Have at it.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
How can you derail a thread that has yet to be started!?!?

Actually since this site may be on the same server as the FRF, I have been experiencing loading issues. Am I the only one?

Beemerman

How can you derail a thread that has yet to be started!?!?

Actually since this site may be on the same server as the FRF, I have been experiencing loading issues. Am I the only one?

No I think everyone is having the Same issues. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Most of the time FRF has been down this has just been slow, now it seems like this is down too.

More DDD related

Ninja pick your favorite, AR or AK

y4atyqep.jpg

9eza9e6y.jpg

ninja man

Full Access Member
Most of the time FRF has been down this has just been slow, now it seems like this is down too.

More DDD related

Ninja pick your favorite, AR or AK

y4atyqep.jpg

9eza9e6y.jpg
i like the first one...... im sure you would like the second one, since its the first one im going to shoot you in the ass with

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
maybe i should post up a how to on a blowgun........ its more fun than stars....

I've got a couple blow guns, One real cheap (~$17) and another bigger one (~$50). The bigger one is a .60 something cal. How expensive do blow guns get? I'm not really into em or anything just bought to mess around with.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
WTF why...

In the US State of California, blowguns are illegal.[5] They are also illegal in Massachusetts, the District of Columbia, and New York City, but are legal elsewhere. There is currently no age requirement for using

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts