Tired of being fat

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
After being on vacation and eating ridiculous amounts of food and now all the late year holidays, I think I've gained 100 pounds. And I don't plan on making any New Year resolutions either. It'll come back off once things get back to normal.

Actually I embellished that a little. I still wear my belt on the same notch. It just fits a little snugger. Holds my concealed carry a bit tighter.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Also, a significant part of that is probably just water weight. More sodium or carbs than normal will cause that. My weight jumped up overnight after thanksgiving and I didn't eat nearly enough calories to account for it. It stayed at little high that next week eating left overs. Then it dropped back down and resumed a steady decline.

SCARPETTA

Having a few extra drinks this season...along with consuming the decadent carbs.
Being Eastern Slovak & Italian mix... craving pyrogies & ravioli at X-Mas.

Nice combination of food and drink. It's like being on the Jake LaMotta diet that DeNiro took on , to be the older ex-boxer .

This actually helps comfort me, as I am recovering from having a bad outbeak of "SHINGLES" in my right underarm & across my upper torso
Maybe I can get back to my old diet and some excersize....after my afflictions, have run their course.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I had shingles when I was in my 30's. Not fun. My mother-in-law had them later in life. She really didn't ever get over them. Her shoulder was always ultra sensitive to touch even after the shingles went away.

kwo51

Full Access Member
You guys with old tired backs (and destroyed) ones try giving inversion therapy a try. Start slow and reverse gravity pull on your spine. My machine does reduce some of the back pain.

oppo

Full Access Member
Having a few extra drinks this season...along with consuming the decadent carbs.
Being Eastern Slovak & Italian mix... craving pyrogies & ravioli at X-Mas.

Nice combination of food and drink. It's like being on the Jake LaMotta diet that DeNiro took on , to be the older ex-boxer .

This actually helps comfort me, as I am recovering from having a bad outbeak of "SHINGLES" in my right underarm & across my upper torso
Maybe I can get back to my old diet and some excersize....after my afflictions, have run their course.
You can absolutely do it. :waytogo: You just have to decide that you want to.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You guys with old tired backs (and destroyed) ones try giving inversion therapy a try. Start slow and reverse gravity pull on your spine. My machine does reduce some of the back pain.

They don't make an inversion machine for me. I tried on once and it gave me a headache when my head impacted the floor. And I don't feel like cutting a hole in the floor. The mrs. would really frown on that.

oppo

Full Access Member
One tiny little package of Chic Fil A sauce has 140 calories! :eek: :(

No wonder it tastes so good.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
One tiny little package of Chic Fil A sauce has 140 calories! :eek: :(

No wonder it tastes so good.

That's life. If it tastes good, it's bad for you. If it tastes like cardboard, It's healthy. Why couldn't sitting down and eating a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts actually make you lose weight. There ought to be a law. Maybe Donald will fix it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Mine is out side and could dig a hole fir the noggin. Other ways to invert and it helps .

I've had this discussion with a friend. I told him I would cut a hole in the floor between the floor joists to make room for my head. I could accomplish two things at one. Stretch my back out and crawl space inspection.

oppo

Full Access Member
Screenshot_20161231-174015.png

Tried out some nice hiking trails by the lake yesterday.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Change of scenery is always nice. I guess the weather in Texas is better than it is here. Been chilly, overcast drizzle every so often. Tomorrow is suppose to be a total washout.

oppo

Full Access Member
We have seen everything from 13 - 82 degrees in the last week or so but this weekend was really nice hitting highs around 70.

Members online

No members online now.