Tired of being fat

Dubyagee

Congrats. Im starting my weight loss journey. Ive have been using an app called Lose It. One week and down 8 pounds so far. Started at 300.

oppo

Full Access Member
Thank you! I just took a quick look at the app. While I don't use an app myself, I do use the exact same process. Just stick with it and it will definitely work for you and it is absolutely worth it. A few pieces of advice that I would offer are to find what foods keep you most satisfied. For most of us, it is foods high in protein or fiber. Understand that weight loss is not linear. There will be weeks where the scale doesn't move and some where it goes up, even when you do everything right. Just keep on keeping on and play the long game. You will get there. A food scale is a very good investment and very convenient. Take progress photos. They will make your progress much easier to see.

oppo

Full Access Member
Also, I definitely recommend getting plenty of protein and doing at least some lifting to keep from losing lean muscle mass as you lose weight.

Oh, and dont forget to budget some money for new clothes. You are going to need them. :waytogo:

oppo

Full Access Member
195 and steadily dropping. The upper abs are now showing along with more definition in the lats. 180-185 is looking like where I will end up but it is tough to wrap my mind around the idea of being that light. Summer body will definitely be ready.

oppo

Full Access Member
fc01835c-37e7-4816-97ab-2d1387de2fd4_1.864407c29527cc70af839c4a00f079ec.jpeg

The wife just ordered me one of these. :boxing:

oppo

Full Access Member
Well, since I am gonna be home now, I went ahead and also picked up an Olympic weight set, bench, and squat rack too.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well, since I am gonna be home now, I went ahead and also picked up an Olympic weight set, bench, and squat rack too.

I admire your dedication toward improving your physic... I mean physique. I'm on vacation and only thinking about my next meal. I guess that means I'm always on vacation. Lol

oppo

Full Access Member
Thank you. It is has been a very rewarding journey. It still kind of boggles my mind thinking about just how far I have come.

oppo

Full Access Member
$_57.JPG

The pull ups are just getting too darned easy. I ordered one of these so I can add some weight.

Full Access Member
Damn, i'm impressed. I took a month off, lost 5 lbs. now i am at 175lbs. and back into my workouts, i'm really sore.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I could climb on your back. That'd add about 300lbs. If I try to do a pull up, I have to empty my pockets first.

That's impressive. Having to add weight to your workout. Amazed at your dedication.

oppo

Full Access Member
188 this morning

All total, that makes 140 pounds lost.

:iranmaybe:

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Congrats. that is truely impressive. I am currently down 45 lbs. and holding.

Thank you, I wouldn't have had to lose so much if I hadn't gained it in the first place. Getting to a healthy weight and maintaining is what it is all about.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Damn, that's great. I'd be happy to lose half of that. If I could just cut out the Pepsi.

My poison is sweet tea. Don't really care anything about the carbonated drinks but don't take my sweet tea away from me. I'm hovering right around 300lbs. Fortunately for me it's stacked high so I carry it pretty well.

Oppo, your weight loss transition has been amazing. You really have the will power and determination that most people don't have. Congratulations on your new self.

Members online

No members online now.