So Whatcha Doin' Today?

oppo

Full Access Member
20170319_182954.mp4 Video by fastxx78 | Photobucket

20170319_182206.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what "covfefe" is (something Trump tweeted last night). It's got to be a code word for the Russians.

oppo

Full Access Member
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what "covfefe" is (something Trump tweeted last night). It's got to be a code word for the Russians.

It is a Russian coffee made with vodka.

Actually, I have no idea but it sounds good.

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Still sick.. but I feel it is still helping me lose weight..
I am eating somewhat since Tuesday... maybe 1000 cal/day
Which is low enough I will keep losing weight even when inactive due to being sick..

I may make an experiment today and eother go shoot or ruckmarch while sick.

After all the real world never asks if your ready right?

oppo

Full Access Member
Which is low enough I will keep losing weight even when inactive due to being sick..

At 1000 calories per day, you could lose 2 pounds per week in a coma.

Truth and why I am almost never empty handed.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator

I've heard of "Starve a cold, feed a fever" but never go shooting or a ruckmarch. Need to check WebMD on that one.

oppo

Full Access Member
Picked up a little 4x8 trailer the other night that I am gonna fix up for the wife to haul photo props with. I got the trailer for $100. I fixed the wiring, repaired a bad connection in one of the taillights, and replaced a broken marker light on the way home. I am planning on sanding and repainting the frame and building some sides and tailgate for it. I was gonna start on that today but it hasn't stopped raining so instead, I tried making some homemade coconut flour tortillas. They taste great and the macros are awesome but the recipe needs some tweeking because they are too brittle. The idea is to use them with some jerked pork and pineapple tacos.

...and yes, they are also gluten free. :waytogo:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wife and I went to get some more supplies for the Lean to project. We have a place called Builders Discount Center here that has great prices on building supplies. Got two rolls of PVC coated aluminum to wrap the facia and door jams in. Lowes sells the same thing for $90 a roll. BDC has it for $69.50. Got 4 boxes of vinyl siding. Saved over $200 from the local place. Had the Jeep loaded down.
NvHLVK9.jpg

And while we were up in Danville, VA we stopped and had lunch at Outback Steaakhouse. I always get the rack of ribs. Finished the whole thing off.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Looks like I've got a vehicle lift coming. My mechanic had a spare lift he just had delivered that he didn't really need. He is selling it at his cost. When I left there that evening I still didn't know that number. He called the next day and my wife intercepted the phone call.

Now this is a commercial Bendpak 10Klb. asymmetrical lift and I wasn't going to spend that much on my shop lift. She called me and told me how much it was and I said "Nope, I don't need to spend that much". She said "Too late, I already bought it for you". It's a good thing I was sitting still when she said that. I might have run off the road. It's a very nice lift with a good warranty and should last me the rest of my life.

shcGQwu.png

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Took the flatbed truck to Lowe's today to pick up the insulation board and OSB for project Lean To. I got one inch thick rigid foam insulation with a heat reflective side to keep all the heat up in the roof system. The other side is white so it will help to lighten the area. that was the first run.

Made a second run to get the 35 sheets of OSB to close in the walls and have something to hang the siding on. If the weather will cooperate, they are suppose to come back this week and make some more progress. I'm doing the ceiling myself. The insulation is lite. But I have a couple leaks I need to stop first. I think the rubber screw washer must not have seated right.

oppo

Full Access Member
Got a couple softball of games tonight. It will be nice to back on the field.

One more week...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3HBcgxOWAQ[/ame]

Arckadian

Well hmm today I was playing a game and thinking about going out to my truck and replacing a length of cable to my starter. I need to get that done soon because when I go to the gas station and shut the truck down, I am unable to start it backup until I jump the starter directly. . . At least I know what the problem is.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Project Tahoe has commenced. I picked up a set of wheels and tires super cheap for it an put them on this evening. Really dresses it up from what it had on it. These are factory 18" Chevy rims with Nitto Terra Grappler tires. Now I need to address the paint. It's thin and flaking in areas. But not too bad for a 200K mile truck. Just had the A/C completely replaced to the tune of $1500. So I'm keeping it and driving it till it won't go no more.

Project Lean To is coming along too. Siding went up today. They'll be back tomorrow to start wrapping the jambs. Then it's my turn to hang the doors.
GsgnnWp.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.