Purchased a Glock 30s today

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
This is what I pick up and love it, I will be getting some range time in this week I hope.

This was the last one and since I'm retired military I got it at Leo/Military blue label price. I have a Nelson leather holster on the way also.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Now we have the G41 to handle also. Are you going to put some Hinies on it? (the new 30S.)

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Thanks guys, I love this thing, it carry well and shoot awesome right out of the box, I went to the range and I will post my targets my first time out with it today.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Well, this thing shoot awesome this is right out of the box first time today

This is at 15ft.

25Ft

35Ft

35Ft

15Ft +P 230gr HP

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've got a standard 30. 10+1 rounds. Even use it as a CC gun. It's really not too big, heavy or uncomfortable if you carry it right. I wear oversized sweatshirts and it conceals easily.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yeah, I was carrying it today and couldn't hardly tell it, I just order a iwb holster from Nelson Holster that I will be getting soon but this thing is awesome.

I was at the base the other day and they had the G30 but I wanted to hold out for the G30s, and I finally found one after about three to four weeks of looking. The LGS had one Leo/Military blue label discount left and since I'm retired military I got there in a matter of minutes.

He took it out of the case I put my hand on it and I said I take it. I heard that their a flush 9 rounds mag out there that I will look for also.

Members online

No members online now.