Chat Thread (DDD)

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Forecast for Seattle is rain, rain and more rain. In fact for the next thousand years more rain..welcome to the Pacific NW. No wonder I'm depressed half the time...:Frustrated:

That's pretty common though isn't it. I hear HI or at least parts of HI are like that. That is rains just about everyday there. Sometimes I cloud comes over, pisses rain for 5 minutes and then it's done til tomorrow. No way in hell I could deal with rain and gloomy weather daily.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Forecast for Seattle is rain, rain and more rain. In fact for the next thousand years more rain..welcome to the Pacific NW. No wonder I'm depressed half the time...:Frustrated:
no rain when I flew in...beautiful city. has been shitty all week though at JBLM...

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

Im depressed all the time except when here and shooting..Its really all I luv to do.... I get alot of rain here in Tampa so I know how it is:emotions34:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
isnt that the suicide capital?

Seattle is not even in the Top 20..instead number one goes to:

1-las-vegas-nev.jpg

Interesting fact too is that most suicides there are commited by non-residents...:pp:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Seattle is not even in the Top 20..instead number one goes to:

1-las-vegas-nev.jpg

Interesting fact too is that most suicides there are commited by non-residents...:pp:

Jep. Idiots go there and end up spending every red cent they OWNED thinking they're going to hit it big and don't, then they don't even have gas or a plane ride home.

And it's also been said, many of them plan it that way. They know they're going to commit suicide and go there to have one last party and the only thing that would keep them from suicide is if they hit it big. You might hit a few pots in the thousands, but noone get's rich in Vegas. Better chances playing PowerBall.

My daughter told me a story, seems it was someone she may have knew or maybe just a news story. This guy put a get together with all of his family at a retaraunt. Stating their family don't get together anymore. Got the cousins and grandparents and all together for a dinner which he paid for. Afterwards out in the parking lot, everyone is talking and saying their goodbyes and this guy goes to his car and blows his brains out right there in the parking lot.

kwo51

Full Access Member
When our schools teach God is dead there is no hope. As far as I am concerned we have the right to be stupid. JMOP

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
It has a way to fixing its self.

Not anymore it doesn't. No natural selection anymore.

Heading back from Vegas, didn't commit suicide but our truck did. Broke a shock, good thing is, we already bought new ones and hadn't put em on yet. We already had to redesign the suspension so didn't really affect anything except ending our race.

STF

Full Access Member
WOOT WOOT!

Got my shipment notification for an AR lower I back ordered from Brownells 3 months ago.

Also got my lower parts kit with green magpul furniture from Palmetto State I ordered on Jan 31.

:dancingpoop:

Members online

No members online now.