Chat Thread (DDD)

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Been taking part in an empty holster demonstration all week at college with the local Students for Concealed Carry chapter.

It's gotten some good conversations going. I think it's a bit less controversial as I attend a Technical College where most students aren't blindly liberal like in a "real" college.

I forgot to remove my holster and got a few interesting looks when I stopped for lunch between school and work tonight.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sure hope so. The guy that collected form a few had some issues and he did update several weeks back. Maybe it's time to check back in with him. Or at least get refunds and find another Screen Printer. :shrug:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Why not just go with a reputable company?

Of course. A reputable Screen Printer company. I think the site has learned it's lesson the hard way on this at the expense of a few. Has anyone gotten their shirts or refunds yet? I know the guy had a few issues that went wrong, but it would sure seem he'd have recovered by now. :shrug:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I'll put my team onto it.

manhunt_still_1.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Man killed with a BB gun -

EVERETT, Wash. - A Lynnwood woman has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of a man shot with a powerful BB gun.

The Daily Herald of Everett reports that Michelle Davidson is due to appear in Snohomish County Superior Court on Monday. Investigators said she shot 52-year-old Dean Urness in the chest March 31; a copper BB was found in his right lung.

Detectives say the shooting occurred on a property with more than a dozen vehicles, including motor homes and travel trailers. Davidson and her boyfriend considered themselves caretakers, and they asked Urness and his girlfriend to leave.

Davidson's boyfriend and Urness had been arguing when Urness was shot. The boyfriend told police that he didn't think Davidson needed to protect him.

Prosecutors filed the murder charge Friday. They allege Davidson intended to assault Urness and as a result caused his death.

Can't recall someone was actually killed with a BB gun..but I guess some models are indeed powerful enough to do so.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I have a gas projector that can clear a room. Best used at Wal-mart.

My damn dog has one of those. Damn Son, not even kidding. She'll clear out a room alright. Wakes me up from a dead sleep it's so bad. And she just continues to lay there and sleep and might look up at me like, "Whuutt I didn't do nuthin !!!"

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I just blame our pets..but I think my lady is getting wise to that.

Oh I swear. Scouts honor and all, this is the dog. My female boxer. I don't know wth she finds to eat in the backyard but she's got one nasty ass when she starts cuttin loose. I kid you not, it's eye watering bad. She's ran me out of my office and off the computer several times.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

That's a fact. Most forgiving creature on earth. No matter how bad you treat them, they always love you back. Amazing really.

And if you don't believe it, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for about an hour, and then see which one is happy to see you when you open it up.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Jane Fonda 's career in Hollywood is set in cement.

After more than 50 years in show business, the 75-year-old actress was surounded by friends and fans while being honored with a hand and footprint ceremony at the iconic TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly known as Grauman's Theatre and Mann's Theatre) early Saturday morning.

They should of buried Hanoi Jane in that cement.

430011589_1aae793e4e.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
Frozen sweetened strawberries + orange pineapple juice + evaporated milk + ice = really good smoothy

Members online

No members online now.