Chat Thread (DDD)

oppo

Full Access Member
A cave at an old slate quarry

1F729E4B-orig.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
now they know we can find them..... took a long time but we did it... Thanks to our all soilders and Special Forces.... Now they go into hiding because they dont wanna be the next one popped in the chest a few times....:banghead:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
now they know we can find them..... took a long time but we did it... Thanks to our all soilders and Special Forces.... Now they go into hiding because they dont wanna be the next one popped in the chest a few times....:banghead:

Waking up in the morning with your coffee in your mud hut while being zeroed in for a drone strike can certainaly ruin your day.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Dicking around in Chicago waiting dor a plane to SEATAC, i really hate stupid people...just saying...

SWSS from somewhere....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Dicking around in Chicago waiting dor a plane to SEATAC, i really hate stupid people...just saying...

SWSS from somewhere....

Be Careful in that shithole. If it's dark out, stay inside either your hotel room or the airport terminal.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Forecast for Seattle is rain, rain and more rain. In fact for the next thousand years more rain..welcome to the Pacific NW. No wonder I'm depressed half the time...:Frustrated:

Members online

No members online now.