Boston Marathon exsplosions

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The uncle of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev arrived in Massachusetts on Sunday to arrange for his burial, saying he understands that "no one wants to associate their names with such evil events."

Ruslan Tsarni, of Montgomery Village, Md., and three of his friends met with the Worcester funeral home director and prepared to wash and shroud Tsarnaev's body according to Muslim tradition. The 26-year-old died after a gun battle with police on April 19.

Funeral director Peter Stefan said he hasn't been able to find a cemetery in Massachusetts willing to take the body. He said he plans to ask the city of Cambridge, where Tsarnaev lived, to provide a burial plot, and if Cambridge turns him down, he will seek help from state officials.

Here's a place where they can bury him.

images

STF

Full Access Member
I'll gladly take some vacation to piss on the ground where they bury his sorry ass.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Take that shit to the coast and drop it in the ocean with a ball and chain. Fish food til it hits shore then the Buzzards and Vultures can have the rest.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino spoke for them in a letter he dashed off to Rolling Stone publisher Jann Wenner accusing the magazine of offering Tsarnaev "celebrity treatment" and calling the cover "ill-conceived, at best," in that it supports the "terrible message that destruction gains fame for killers and their 'causes.'"

It really pains me to agree with this sack of crap.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
BOSTON — Two college friends of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were indicted Thursday for allegedly trying to thwart investigators by throwing away fireworks and other items they found in Tsarnaev's dorm room the day before his capture.

Authorities later discovered the fireworks in a New Bedford landfill, the federal indictment says.

Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, both 19 and nationals of Kazakhstan, face charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice. The two, who were in the U.S. attending college and shared an apartment in New Bedford, have been detained since they were charged in a criminal complaint in May.

If convicted, they face up to 20 years in prison. Both are scheduled for arraignment Tuesday.

Just more freakin' student foreigners who are bent on doing harm in this country.."gee we didn't do anything"..throw the book at them too.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
BOSTON — Two college friends of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were indicted Thursday for allegedly trying to thwart investigators by throwing away fireworks and other items they found in Tsarnaev's dorm room the day before his capture.

Authorities later discovered the fireworks in a New Bedford landfill, the federal indictment says.

Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, both 19 and nationals of Kazakhstan, face charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice. The two, who were in the U.S. attending college and shared an apartment in New Bedford, have been detained since they were charged in a criminal complaint in May.

If convicted, they face up to 20 years in prison. Both are scheduled for arraignment Tuesday.

Just more freakin' student foreigners who are bent on doing harm in this country.."gee we didn't do anything"..throw the book at them too.

You're either with us or your against us !!! Hang the bastards !!! They were obviously trying to cover it up. I don't care if it were my brother or my own son, if they done such an act, I'd have their ass hung by their nut sack and have the law come get'em !!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
After the first 9/11 I saw rag heads pealing flight school decals off of their cars. All were students at UF. We have screwed ourselves. We used to fight against them now we pay tribute to them.

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Here's another jihad student who gets sentenced. "Oh I'm so sorry..please have mercy on me". Screw that shit..if it was up to me I'd feed him to the sharks.

NEW YORK — A Bangladeshi student who came to the U.S. intending to commit jihad was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to terrorism charges for trying to blow up the Federal Reserve Bank in New York. The plot was a phony operation engineered by undercover agents.

"I'm ashamed. I'm lost. I tried to do a terrible thing. I alone am responsible for what I've done. Please forgive me," Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis said before his sentence was handed down in Brooklyn federal court.

He begged for leniency and forgiveness, apologizing to the judge, the United States, New York City and his parents and said he no longer believed in radical Islam. "I'm really grateful that the agents saved me," he said.

Nafis was arrested after he tried to detonate a phony 1,000-pound truck bomb outside the bank in October. He pleaded guilty in February to attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction and attempting to provide material support to al-Qaida.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
"I'm really grateful the agents saved me"

WTF...... are u serious, you were planning a terrorist attack that would have killed many..... he got off light in my book.....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.