Boston Marathon exsplosions

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
They have brought clintons war to us. We paid to bring them here. Yes Yes let more people come here on our dime with no back ground check.

Shit, you think Clinton let them in, just wait when the fall out hits us of wtf Obama is letting in to get votes.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
644555_632515893429687_1574032612_n.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I can't imagine where these two pieces of garbage got their sparkling personalities...

Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Son to Surrender, Says 'All Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies - ABC News

And Phuk You Daddy !!! You think your terrorist thug kids are innocent? And going to make threats if he's killed??? Bring it you sorry ass bastard. Bring all the Hell you got, cuz you're gonna need it !!! You're right about 1 thing, they HAD a much brighter future here in USA than they'd have had in Russia.

I hope the punk does give up peacefully. I think we'd have a better chance of finding out who else may be involved and if it's part of a bigger plot. I'd like to see how Obama will handle this prick too.

He don't want to talk, let his ass sit in closed up cold solitary concrete cell with no light, no food, no water, NOTHING, until his ass dies. It's not torture if you don't do anything to them right??? :shrug:

kwo51

Full Access Member
"We will tell you what you need to know" from the Napalatino. Feed the sheep and infowars is stirring it well. Do we remember that we are at war,or was it over ? Did we win? Who were we fighting ,damn where are those memory pills.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
MAKHACHKALA, Russia — The father of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing described his fugitive son as a smart and accomplished "angel" in an anguished interview in which he claimed they were set up.

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke with The Associated Press by telephone in the southern Russian republic of Dagestan after police said one of his sons, 26-year-old Tamerlan, had been killed in a shootout and the other, Dzhokhar, was being intensely pursued.

"My son is a true angel," said the elder Tsarnaev . He said his son was "an intelligent boy" who was studying medicine.

Yeah right a true angel...:scum:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
MAKHACHKALA, Russia — The father of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing described his fugitive son as a smart and accomplished "angel" in an anguished interview in which he claimed they were set up.

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke with The Associated Press by telephone in the southern Russian republic of Dagestan after police said one of his sons, 26-year-old Tamerlan, had been killed in a shootout and the other, Dzhokhar, was being intensely pursued.

"My son is a true angel," said the elder Tsarnaev . He said his son was "an intelligent boy" who was studying medicine.

Yeah right a true angel...:scum:

Parent in Denial !!! Take responsibility you sick phuk, you raised the bastards. OR did you? Just sent them to America to get educated and become terrorists.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I fear there are small cells of these type people all across the country just waiting for their turn to do similar things. They live day to day as a normal citizens but when they receive the call they're prepared to do what they need to for their religion. Now remember Islam is a religion of peace. Am I stereotyping or racial profiling?? Yeah, probably am until I figure out a better way to determine the good from the bad.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I fear there are small cells of these type people all across the country just waiting for their turn to do similar things. They live day to day as a normal citizens but when they receive the call they're prepared to do what they need to for their religion. Now remember Islam is a religion of peace. Am I stereotyping or racial profiling?? Yeah, probably am until I figure out a better way to determine the good from the bad.

Yep, they live among us. Called Sleeper Cells.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I heard they found him and they're trying to negotiate his surrender. Is anyone watching the news? I'm busy at work

kwo51

Full Access Member
Give him a Viking funeral. Both parents I heard are lawyers. We were putting them through college.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
They're saying they have pinned down in a boat in someones backyard hiding under a blue tarp. Some have said, shots were fired and there is blood on the floor of the boat now, so he may be dead already. Just depends on which news you're watching. I flip around a bit cuz you never know who to beleive.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
They need to take him alive and possibly find out if others are involved

Yep, they say they're trying to get him to walk peacefully that he may have alot of useful intel once he knows his goose is cooked. The guy obviously hasn't moved in an hour and a half after shots fired, so it maybe to late. Now they're talking about having bomb sniffing dogs go in and sniff the dog for explosives. I'd hate to even see a dog get blown up for this bastard. Drop a few water bombs on the lame ass and see if he detonates then. THey've already done flash bang, and tear gas, he still isn't moving. I have a feeling he's kicked off and getting his virgins. NOT. I hope his virgins are a bunch of gays dudes hung to their knees !!! Bend over little buddy !!! Here comes Alah !!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Now saying he is arrested and in custody. Lots of people applauding, so hopefully it's real, but he's alive if that's true.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
He should be tried tonight and hung tomorrow. Don't waste anymore taxpayer $$ to give him healthcare, or feed is ass.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
He should be tried tonight and hung tomorrow. Don't waste anymore taxpayer $$ to give him healthcare, or feed is ass.

I'd like to see if they can get any info out of him on who supported them, taught them how to make the bombs, and other members of their cell. Any amount of torture is fine.

Once they've gotten every morsel of information out of him, then take him out in a field with one of these bombs between his legs. Set it off and let the buzzards clean up the mess.

Members online

No members online now.