Boston Marathon exsplosions

Full Access Member
I just heard they found a bomb that did not go off,And was disarmed by the police.

kwo51

Full Access Member
No more looking into Benghazi and our Seals that were killed there. This is a tragedy .

Arckadian

From what I have heard there have been three explosions and 2 other bombs found in trashcans and disarmed. This crap makes me sick and pissed off. We need to find out who is responsible and see that justice is done for this terrible crime.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Whether it's domestic or foreign bombers...they will be tracked down and I hope fried like dirty rats they are.

oppo

Full Access Member
Thank goodness that bastard couldn't legally buy a handgun with less than a 10 pound trigger, though. Just imagine how many lives that law saved today. Oh wait... We need bomb control. Uhhh... wait a minute. Does this mean that criminals don't follow the law? That can't be right. :think:

On a more somber note, I hope the sick sack of shit that did this comes to a violent and very painful end before he harms anyone else.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
News been posting some photos of two scumbags..eerrr I mean suspects. Not saying their Muslims...but.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I sure hope the pics and video generate some leads, and hope the bastards haven't made it out of the country yet.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Late Breaking news at 3am, seems one of the bombers may be in custody. Not confirmed yet, but gun fire did erupt and police officer has been killed. I'm sure you guys will get the updated scoop by morning. Hopefully they get the 2nd one with info form the first one.

Appears to be college kids from MIT that did this and domestic in nature, like McVeigh and Nichols. Torture these bastards.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Took me a nap and woke up to Suspect #1 being dead along with an MIT cop Killed, and a Transit Cop extremely critical wounded. I'm sure they'd like to take at least one of them alive to get some why and how answers.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
They just said on the news that both suspects are Islamic and from Chechnya.

Yep, I seen that, and thay got the Islam shit on their Facebook pages Now that they have names for them. And they have Sand Boogie names too. Probably not politically correct to say, but I actually feel a bit better knowing it's Foreign Sand Boogies than Domestic extremists.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The most wanted scumbag in America...hope you and your dead brother both rot in hell.

suspect-2

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
My concern is if he's been here since he was 9 and his brother since he was 16 then who in the hell is/was helping them? I hope they catch this POS alive before he hurts anyone else.

kwo51

Full Access Member
They have brought clintons war to us. We paid to bring them here. Yes Yes let more people come here on our dime with no back ground check.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Watching some of this shit unfold on TV, their tactics of the Boston PD and State Police, I'm sure FBI and ATF are on the hunt too, but I can say, these LEO's are doing a hell of a job, unlike idiots in CO. Some of the crap that LEO's did in Jon Bonnet Ramsy case, Columbine and the Aurora Shooting, I have no faith at all in CO LE. They flat suck !!!

They LEO's in MA aren't fuggin around. They're on their game. Sad to hear an MIT Campus Police office killed, and a Transit Police officer very critical wounded and may not make it.

Members online

No members online now.