Boston Marathon exsplosions

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
There are definitely sleeper cells in this country and I'm sure their watching all of this stuff unfold intently. They could be a co-worker or a neighbor down the street from you, or work at 7-11 or drive taxi's..now I'm probably profiling. But it will happen again and I have a feeling rather soon. For we are such an open society that you don't where these scumbags will strike next.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
And here's to all those that jumped to the wrong conclusions.

922767_292143220918863_302044735_n.jpg

:flipthebird: They're a disgrace to America, but so is our Commander in Chief, so that makes it all OK. The people decided fair and square, he was the best we had.

YEAH RIGHT !!!

ninja man

Full Access Member
i dont know why he is in a hospital. they should keep him just barely alive and in as much pain as possible until he tells them what they want to know. then torture him to death.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Ohhh, I'll bet you they're using that pain to their advantage. He can talk while he's in a hospital bed. When he get's to hurting and wanting some pain meds, I'd imagine he has to earn them. :rofl: If I inderstand right, he was shot in the hand and in the head, so he might have a headache.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Wounder where the other 28 rounds went?What a bill the cops just sent the American people.2 men and $10,000,000 later we have our suspects. Who one? This is just what ostupid needs to bankrupt this nation. Chemical engineer at UF says the plant explosion in Texas is suspect to more than accident.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Under U.S. law, authorities have 72 hours after Tsarnaev's arrest to file a criminal complaint against him. When they do, Tsarnaev is expected to face terror charges that could bring the death penalty.

"I hope that the U.S. attorney, Carmen Ortiz, takes him on the federal side and throws the book at him," Boston Mayor Thomas Menino said on ABC's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday.

"We don't know if we'll ever be able to question the individual," Menino added.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I've seen conflicting reports. I seen he had a shot to the hand and head and why he needed surgery. Then I heard he had a shot to the arm and neck. I actually hope he didn't get the head shot and have head or brain surgery. The defense will say the POS will not be able to stand trial for mental competency due to his brain injury.

He needs drilled for all the info they can pump out of him, then try and snuff that bastard.

I'm seeing 3 more college students have been arrested in connection with this bombing and saying a sleeper cell of up to a dozen people. So 1 dead and 4 in custody, 7 more to get.

ninja man

Full Access Member
i posted this in the boston marathon thread over at the raptor forum.......

i guess im an evil person..... i say torture the guy. make him talk. make him tell everything he knows. hell, i would do it for free, no tax dollars wasted at all. (here is where i think i am evil) i would enjoy making this shitbag talk, fuck, i would pay to do it. i am the nicest guy, but piss me off and its a whole different story. commit a crime and expect worse i return. thats my thinking.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Precisely. I am an easy going guy, very tolerable of many things. Some things, ZERO tolerance. This would be one of them.

The bible says to always forgive. So I do my best to do that too. I'm always willing to forgive......... Right after I get even !!!

I'm also not big on death as a penalty since it has to be done in this country in such a humane manner. For all we know death could be a beautiful thing. But, I do agree with the death penalty for reason being, I don't think we need to support the sorry ass bastards and give them food and better healthcare than many people in America who never in their life committed a crime.

I'd rather just handcuff a guy's hands behind his back to a 20 foot pole out in the desert and leave him there in his underwear to get cold at night, and sunburnt and baked by day. No food, No Water. Nothing. Just cuff him up and forget about him. It might take 5-20 days to croak, some tough guys might even make it 30 days depending on the weather, but so what. Nice and slow !!! That's the way many children of the world die, and they too never committed a crime. The buzzards and coyotes will clean up the mess in short order and the pole will be available for the next one on death row within 30 days. No tax dollars spent on a last meal, chemicals for lethal injection, no electric bill for the chair, or bullet for the firing squad. NO expense for doing away the body, let nature take care of all that. It's FREE !!! Death Row should be a row of poles 50 feet apart.

oppo

Full Access Member
As much as I would like to see this piece of shit suffer, he is a US citizen. If we don't follow the law, even in this case, it isn't worth the paper it's written on. Unfortunately, that is already the case with MANY of our laws.

oppo

Full Access Member
The cops should have saved the public a lot of trouble and shot dead the guy in the boat.

I am sure they wanted to but he may now roll over on other threats and provide valuable information in an attempt to save his life.

kwo51

Full Access Member
He was such a nice young man. Our laws are only good for the rich man who can get off any crime by paying enough. Death penalty is just and should be carried out without prejudice and quickly.

Members online

No members online now.