Boston Marathon exsplosions

kwo51

Full Access Member
He will not be treated as a war criminal. Just a nice young man that lost his way. Maybe obama will adopt him.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
"Hey hold up there and cut the kid some slack..he's only nineteen and misses his mommy".

barack-obama94261.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Senate investigation seeing if certain agencies knew of vital information about their whereabouts and travel plans back to Russia and weren't sharing this intel to others. Maybe once again like prior to 9-11 the clues were there but law enforcement dropped the ball.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
U.S. intelligence agencies added the mother of the Boston bombing suspects to a government terrorism database 18 months before the bombings, two officials told The Associated Press. She called it "lies and hypocrisy" and said she has never been linked to crimes or terrorism.

The CIA asked for the Boston terror suspect and his mother to be added to a terrorist database in the fall of 2011, after the Russian government contacted the agency with concerns that both had become religious militants, according to officials briefed on the investigation. About six months earlier, the FBI investigated Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, also at Russia's request, one of the officials said. The FBI found no ties to terrorism.

She is threatening to give her U.S. citizenship because what has transpired..I say fine you Islamic Russian liar..in fact go back home and rant and rave to someone else. For your lowlife sons were/are terrorist and deserve everything coming to them..one down and one to go and in fact I hope you join them too.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yep, this is where I say OUR CIA and FBI FAILED !!! Russia even warned us about these people months ago. There's no reason for this shit. It should have been avoided. Like I said, OUR GUBMENT, took them out to lunch and asked them, so are you planning any terrorist acts? NO we're not !!! Ok, folks, Have a Nice Day, nice Meeting you. Oh and Welcome to America !!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Might have given them guns and the powder to make the bombs and food stamps free gas and education. We have met the enemy and he is us. What the f--k over.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Maybe she was simply making some borscht and her sweet angel sons simply wanted to help clean up the pot for some experiments down in the basement. That whole family stinks in my book.

Full Access Member
Maybe she was simply making some borscht and her sweet angel sons simply wanted to help clean up the pot for some experiments down in the basement. That whole family stinks in my book.

Heh-heh-heh, You think?:jester::Moon:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Such nice little muslin's.We only spent $1000,000 to get them here,trained and proficient at their jobs . Luckily they didn't have one of the f16 jets we sent to Syria.What is wrong with us????????

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Three college friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were arrested and accused Wednesday of removing a backpack containing fireworks emptied of gunpowder from Tsarnaev's dorm room three days after the attack to try to keep him from getting into trouble.

Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev were charged with conspiring to obstruct justice. A third man, Robel Phillipos, was charged with lying to investigators about the visit to Tsarnaev's room.

Just more lowlife Islamic scumbags who are let in this country on student visas to study over here but deep down many hate everything we stand for. I say throw there asses in jail and then either deport them or dump them in the middle of the Atlantic.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just the tip of the iceberg. We also vote them into office and pay them to teach in our colleges.

Members online

No members online now.