Remington truck rims..

SWSS

Full Access Member
nice, too nice for my rides though. hate to pay more for the wheels than the truck! :deal:

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
:nono:, im going to have to go typical gmfs attitude on this one... Fts, no, eww redneck, etc

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
:nono:, im going to have to go typical gmfs attitude on this one... Fts, no, eww redneck, etc

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I mostly agree but the RTC's, minus the centercaps, have a nice offroad look to them. I wouldn't put them on my truck, but they aren't TOO bad. Definitely not on Double Standard level of looks for me

product-image-street-double-standard-matte-black-street-loc.png

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
I mostly agree but the RTC's, minus the centercaps, have a nice offroad look to them. I wouldn't put them on my truck, but they aren't TOO bad. Definitely not on Double Standard level of looks for me

product-image-street-double-standard-matte-black-street-loc.png

yeah, those just look like knock off methods tough lol

kwo51

Full Access Member
Wonder if Glock will make a set. First they have to have Pauly build a bike for them. Glock chopper can't wait.Their working on the Duck boys now.

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
Lol, so they are. Mighty good eye I have

Ha no worries man. You are probably more accustomed to seeing the Method Standard, those are the new Double Standard. They are very similar. I have had both, but now I have 6 of the Double Standards on my Raptor. I run them without the center cap though because I'm not a fan of the caps.

Members online

No members online now.