Moving and Changing Jobs

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have said a prayer for good luck on your next adventure Jeff. I'm sure you will do excellent with your background ...... God bless you and your family,
Concealed 27

ViperJeff

Administrator
Just got home.

Walk through was good, will get the keys sometime Friday and I'm back in Utah, got to go to work in the morning. Moving starts Saturday

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just got home.

Walk through was good, will get the keys sometime Friday and I'm back in Utah, got to go to work in the morning. Moving starts Saturday

Woo hoo! I hope this new chapter of your life will be written just the way you want it. Heck, you're the chief editor, make sure of it. Have fun moving. :van:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sounds good Jeff, your a asset to any company your work for. I'm sure the hardest thing is gonna moving. I HATE MOVING !!!!!! Lmao, drive safe and keep your head up I have faith in u my friend......
Jeffrey

ViperJeff

Administrator
So a lot of things have changed in the past few months.

Wife quit her job

I quit my job

well in Utah

Bought a house in Idaho (Yes it finalized!!!!)

Wife got a job in Idaho

I got a Job in Idaho

have a new shop

attachment.php

Wait til you see what I put in it. It won't be what you are thinking

have a Great Day

Vj

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wait til you see what I put in it. It won't be what you are thinking

have a Great Day

Vj

See...now there you go teasing us again. I really truly hope whatever it is you're planning to put into the shop has something to do with a snake. I'd really like that for you.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I considered all the options and went with something with 8 cylinders. I considered the local weather environment, roads, commute, vacations, and Cheryl's desire to never do 148 mph ever again.

The sad part, I'm in Utah, it's in Idaho. Having a bit a ground hog day. When I bought the 10 I was in Utah and it was in Idaho..... hmmmmmmmm. This time I'm not waiting, will be up there in the afternoon. Lithia is delivering it to my house.

Stoked!!!!

Vj

Members online

No members online now.