Moving and Changing Jobs

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You don't get off that easy. Details man, details. Where are you going (Idaho I know already) and what will you be doing?

Does it have anything to do with potatoes?

Good luck in any event. Wishing you the best.

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Potatoes...I laughed so hard I had rum and coke coming thru my nose. Good thing he didn't move to Montana..giant grasshoppers on the loose from what I heard.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Nephew spent years in Boise and said the hunting was great! Good luck with life's adventures.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Headed for Jerome Idaho. Dave, Cheryl is the Director of Nursing up in Bellevue Idaho and I have some interviews this week... why I need the luck. Otherwise I will be moving and jobless... yikes

Putting an offer on a home tomorrow and why I need the luck. And I still have to get rid of the home I'm in, also why I need the luck

and I won't have anything to do with potato's.... thank God!

oppo

Full Access Member
Best of luck Jeff. I hope everything works out great.

meanwhile-in-idaho_o_484732.jpg

Arckadian

Gonna miss me family, its sad to see em go, even though it is not that far, it still not as close as they are right now.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Had a room buddy in the service and he was from Idaho..we called him Spud Head but I had a feeling he wasn't too fond of that name.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
best of luck Jeff I'm sure you'll find something you're smart educated guy and yes you're definitely have potatoes in Idaho ha ha ha ha . Anyways good luck seriously I'm glad your wife is situated in a good situation at least she has an income even though you don't just teasing let us know how everything works out .
Concealed 27

ViperJeff

Administrator
OK, we got a counter offer (which we expected) our counter is in, guess we will see. Love the property, it's got a lot of what we would like

Members online

No members online now.