Moving and Changing Jobs

oppo

Full Access Member
I like it. :waytogo:

Nice house, big lot , covered porch, sweet shop, even a putting green. I really hope everything works out for you.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Excellent shop. I like the high ceilings. Nicely landscaped. Good luck.

And there's room for me to park the RV when we travel out that way.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yes there will, it's a gun friendly state too.....

Excellent! Be on the lookout for this. But I can only stay a couple months or six.

All I need is a place to empty the $h!tt#r.

WEBrv.jpg

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That's great you need to take it to a machine gun shoot be the best vehicle there...lma
Jeffrey

Lol... It's not really mine. It was the RV that Eddie (Randy Quaid) and family arrived in at Clark Griswold's house in "Christmas Vacation". I was just messin' with Jeff.

Although at this point, I want to go on vacation so bad, I'd consider that RV if it meant I could get away for a week or two.

1972-Ford-Condor-II-Recreational-Vehicle-from-National-Lampoons-Christmas-Vacation.jpg

Last edited:

Arckadian

Well with the work shop you will have in the back, I am sure you could build something worthy of the Griswalds and put that house to shame, or burn it down in true Griswald style.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Congratulations. I know you two must be very excited. Oh, by the way, my RV will need at least a 30amp power hookup. I'll letcha know when we're headed that direction.

Members online

No members online now.