Moving and Changing Jobs

oppo

Full Access Member
bdn9vn.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You better be trailering the 10, I want to have some fun while your here

Sent from my iPhone

That's going to be a trick. A Dodge diesel...pulling a 5th wheel camper......pulling a car hauler with the Ten on it. Some states you can double tow. I'm just not sure which ones.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What is the ten?

Dodge Ram SRT-10 Truck. Viper V-10 engine. 500hp, 500 lbft torque, 500 watt stereo, 6sp manual tranny.
Over the years Jeff has compiled the most complete information database on these trucks. And I believe he was working on the the Viper cars as well. He knows more than Dodge themselves know about these trucks.
Dodge-Ram-SRT-101.jpg

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
That's going to be a trick. A Dodge diesel...pulling a 5th wheel camper......pulling a car hauler with the Ten on it. Some states you can double tow. I'm just not sure which ones.

Thought you were bringing the motor home?

hey, but I got room for the trailer too... and the 10... and the diesel. Then 10 would have a place inside of course

ViperJeff

Administrator
Dodge Ram SRT-10 Truck. Viper V-10 engine. 500hp, 500 lbft torque, 500 watt stereo, 6sp manual tranny.
Over the years Jeff has compiled the most complete information database on these trucks. And I believe he was working on the the Viper cars as well. He knows more than Dodge themselves know about these trucks.
Dodge-Ram-SRT-101.jpg

Not anymore... there's a new guy. I've closed up most of my research stuff.

oppo

Full Access Member
Oh, duh (smacks forehead ). I should have realized that.

You could put both on what I was driving today and get them there, no problem . 13 speed transmission, 1850 ft lbs of torque, 200 gallon fuel tanks, and a sleeper. Could seriously cut down on the number of trips to move too, lol.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm going to need a 40ft box to move all the crap I have

Sounds like either a moving company is in order or a couple trips in a U-haul.

We have a thing called PODS/Packrat around here. They'll deliver a storage container to you, you fill it and then they'll come and get it and deliver it wherever you need it. Don't have a clue what the cost is but it sounds like it would be reasonable.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Sounds like either a moving company is in order or a couple trips in a U-haul.

We have a thing called PODS/Packrat around here. They'll deliver a storage container to you, you fill it and then they'll come and get it and deliver it wherever you need it. Don't have a clue what the cost is but it sounds like it would be reasonable.

Contacted PODS and they said no way. They only deliver to locations within a short distance of there listed locations

kwo51

Full Access Member
Moving is what I am to old for. Good luck and I know why I don't collect things anymore.

Members online

No members online now.