Gun & Self Defense Related Signs & Pics

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
OOHHHHhhh, I missed this part, Now, We are becoming concerned.
How is it going with throwing suspicion on the cat.
You can await until She is not watching to answer.

Don't have a cat so all is good there. We do have a dog but he's like 105 so he's no trouble.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah,,,,,, I wasn't going to mention that.

We were at the hardware store the other day. She wanted to find some rat poison. I said "Honey, we don't have rats". She said "Just in case". Lately I've had a curious yearning for cheese. Do you think there's a connection?

Actually, none of the above posts are true. I've been married for 23 years to a great girl. We are best friends and do everything together. She loves me like nobody else could. I made this stuff up for entertainment purposes only. No, she's not making me say this.

Anyone know where Silvr lives? Need to go check up on him. It's obvious now he's tipped off, she had a gun to his head telling him what to say. :shrug:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Anyone know where Silvr lives? Need to go check up on him. It's obvious now he's tipped off, she had a gun to his head telling him what to say. :shrug:

Lol. No I'm here. Everything is OK, I bought her a piece of jewelry and all is good. Although maybe a gun to the head would work today. The weather up here has my head pounding. Don't know what it it but none of the allergy stuff I've taken is touching it. Nose won't quit running, ears itch. I ain't havin' fun.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Ohhhh yeah jewelry works.

Had my homeowners and auto insurance combined and the agent came to the house to do that, and then started talking life insurance. I told him, my life insurance is no life insurance. He got this wth look on his face. I said, so long as I don't have life insurance, she won't kill me, so I'm not getting any. :rofl: Then he says, well if you should die she'd be left with no income. I said, look at her !!! She's young, cute and beautiful, she'll be able to find another dude to pay her bills, I'm not worried.

kwo51

Full Access Member
One of our 3 girls wore her old sneakers with no socks and I would not let them in the house. My old high top climbing boots had an outside storage place also.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
One of our 3 girls wore her old sneakers with no socks and I would not let them in the house. My old high top climbing boots had an outside storage place also.
Odoriforous?:evillol:

Sounds like a good place for a Stickup.

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
IMG_74558085911407.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts