Funny Pics

priell3

Full Access Member
10178148_874785725922588_7022410350723609844_n.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
My Dad would of said "Hey nice catch there!..nice coloring too..wonder what test line and bait he used?"...:fish_h4h:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I need that sign on my street. The posted limit is 25, people must think that is the minimum.
Last week they had one of those radar display signs out. The sign would be flashing 35-40 mph and people didn't even slow down. Idiots. There are 2 schools within a few blocks and kids everywhere.
PUT DOWN THE DAMN PHONE SLOW THE F-K DOWN!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Last place I lived the posted speed was 25mph also..average speed was more like 40-45...I would know when the local high school got out cause then it was a raceway. One Friday night two cars came racing round the corner and one of them rear ended my neighbors little RIO..shoved it onto the sidewalk..then the driver backed out and took off like a punk ass..her car was declared totaled. Glad I moved..nice quiet street now and no racers.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Pretty funny considering this guy is a gun control jerk

Yeah, I know he's a left wing BHO supporter too. On a parallel note, I wanted to see Disney's new movie "Tomorrowland". But with Clooney in it I won't pay to see it. Plus I read that it tanked at the box office and that there was a bunch of climate change garbage in it. I hate that for Disney but they need to pick their subject matter and stars a little better next time.

Members online

No members online now.