Zero Tolerance Out of Control

STF

Full Access Member
man-with-hair-on-fire1.gif

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I just read that they were at/near the school bus stop. My guess is that they were not being responsible and shooting things other than targets.

STF

Full Access Member
I just read that they were at/near the school bus stop. My guess is that they were not being responsible and shooting things other than targets.

They were in the kids front yard near the buss stop shooting each other.

It's still bullshit.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator

That may be but it's still not the schools responsibility to suspend/expel these kids if it didn't happen on school grounds or bus. If the kid had hit someone with a stick the school wouldn't have cared. It's the fact that a toy gun was being played with that prompted all this BS.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just the damn anti gun people trying to get a rise out of us, I said earlier that they probably shot a kid that bitched to his parents and they called the school.. I would call that irresponsable for sure, mom needs to get a lawyer and see what happens....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The teacher, instead of admitting to the class that he was incorrect would rather silence a student who knew better. This :poop: makes me blow a gasket.
Detention.png

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Why in the hell is he teaching what he does not know.... I'm no genius but a kilometer is right around 3100 feet or so....... no where close to 5280, so :drunk::slap: teacher needs detention in my book.....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.