XD Chat

Fastfood

:winner_first_h4h: My XD 45. All I can say is it is the most accurate gun (out of the box) that I have purchased. My Sig comes in 2nd.

2012-02-22031848.jpg

ogre

XD45 Service w/ts. TLR1, trigger kit from Springer Precision. 2000 rounds and shoots very well.

WebXD.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
In my opinion, the XDS is the best carry piece on the market today. I love mine, and carry it everyday.

It'll be having a minor operation performed on it soon:evillol: I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Arckadian

I believe that is the grain I use all the time..... thus far I have had very little problems with it. only problems I have is working on my accuracy :p... cant quite get the holes all bunch up to the size of a quarter yet :D

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
hey guys I'm picking up my XDs Tuesday and also orders some Pearce grips, talon grips , a blade-tech owb holster and a pj holster iwb thats is on the way. So I'm pump now and the guy that I'm getting the XDs from I will be getting 250 rounds of FMJ ammo for $85.00.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Follow up shots coming quick or is recover from recoil stiff? Is there a belt clip for it yet?I will have one soon I suspect. Would like that 30 round Keltec 22 mag pistol also.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

She saw a pic of one online and said do that lol. She wants to do the pink idonized slide and rear safe grip but cant find a shop worth doing it.

Arckadian

hehe that is pretty cool. I can only imagine what the bad guy will say when he goes were every he would after being shot by it..... "So how did you die?" "I got shot by a Pink gun......" Lots of laughter.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

She gets alot of comments about it. She works at her dads service station and has it in a blackhawk serpa on her hip that is normally easy to spot. There are always 4 guns there so heaven help anyone who is dumb enough to go in their trying to cause harm.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Well, since last time I posted my 2 XD40s on this thread, 2 more have joined the family.

His/hers XDs45 and XDs9.

Haven't gotten to the range with them yet. Still too cold up here.

Arckadian

I haven't been to the range in so long I have forgotten what the targets look like... I need to go again soon.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Finally took the XDs45 out to the range today (With the SR1911 I mentioned in the 1911 thread). Fed everything great. Recoil wasn't bad, either.

Members online

No members online now.