WRF .22 cal

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Anyone know where I can get or have any WRF .22 ammo they want to sell ..... This is not the WRM magnum ammo , it will not fit the rifle ... I only have 50 rounds left .....:mad:

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member

It is identical except for the gold , silver and the rear site( which I think was an option ) .... has the same stock . It is the only one I found with the stock ... Mine is all blued and in excellent condition with very few blemishes.... I use shoot it when I was very young . It was my dads and possibly my Grandfathers ..

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Probably worth more sentimentally to you than you would accept for it. I don't think I'd be inclined to shoot it much for fear of hurting it or accidentally scratching it or something.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Probably worth more sentimentally to you than you would accept for it. I don't think I'd be inclined to shoot it much for fear of hurting it or accidentally scratching it or something.

I'll never sell it :).... But my kids or grand kids might :mad: ... As for shooting it , Yes , I just might have to do that at least one more time for old times sake :D

Members online

No members online now.