What is your take on the influx of border crossers?

oppo

Full Access Member
The current administration doesn't give a damn about the law and has repeatedly proven it and even outright said it.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The price tag is climbing..few weeks back it was $2 Billion..now it's $3.7 Billion..can you say $10 Billion by end of summer. As a working tax payer I want my money back...

kwo51

Full Access Member
We are going to sent them home first class. The truth is most of these nice little kids are 15 - 19 year old boys. We call them gang bangers here,and that is why they are, here to help send money home .Obamas new army!!!!!!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Now we find out obama has been giving 100's of millions to churches through grants to help with these illegals. This has been going on for a few years. Destroying this country has been his plan all along,now we see how.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well, about 1/2 of the $3.7b is being used to shore up the border and speed up the deportation processes.
It's at least a step in the right direction.

Obama’s Plans for $3.7 Billion Immigration Crisis Funds - ABC News

I've got a bridge to sell you too. I don't believe for one moment that's where that money would go. I don't know where it would go but closing the border isn't even on his radar. He's made that clear. And I have a feeling very little deportation will be going on either.

kwo51

Full Access Member
They will get deported to our citys and live on the government dime for the rest of there lives.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Something good from Senator McCain. Ankle bracelets for the illegals . I think we should just load them in cattle cars and send them home. If we don't this government will be lost.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Its terrable, I went to get a burger at burger king and they had to have a translater there cause she spoke almost no english and I speak a little spanish because my best friend id from columbia..... Welcome to the US if you dont speak english please LEAVE>>>>JMHO
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
I don't care where a person is from ,I just think if they want my business they will speak so I can understand them.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah I agree with ya kwo, it's ridiculous..... they drop 5 kids on American soil and end up getting welfare from us. But not to much you can do......

Members online

No members online now.