Well CRAP...

KKing

Full Access Member
Haha awesome shots, did you ever get that muzzle device machined? I need to get some night shots with mine to see the difference with the pig

STF

Full Access Member
Well my machinist said he couldn't make it(translation = he's too busy to mess with it and also doesn't own the tap soooo....) I'm going a diferent direction with it anyways since I can't get the hand guards I wanted anymore also. I'd like to get something that cuts down on the flash a little but that I can easily remove and have a lot of flash because it's so much fun.

video:
Seven Duece AR15 pistola - YouTube
Seven Duece AR15 pistola 2 - YouTube

This thing hurts your ears with the ear plugs in.

KKing

Full Access Member
I just took a night shooting gopro video of my pistol. It's unreal how big of difference the pig makes, you can barely even see a flash

KKing

Full Access Member
I'll get one with the iPad to throw on here. Been wanting to compare its flash to my 9mm carbine anyway. I don't know how to get my videos off the gopro on here, sad I know

STF

Full Access Member
Decided on the new Midwest Industries Hand guards because I like how slim they are. I was going to use the Noveske FirePig but it won't fit inside the handguards so I got this DPMS Levang which is a lot cheaper anyways. I had to do a lot more gas block trimming than I thought I would and I will have to pull this back apart to get the exposed metal coated.

ViperJeff

Administrator
You're Welcome, that thing just looks wicked, would love one for my collection.... I need to earn more spendin money thats for sure

STF

Full Access Member
This thing was supposed to take me a year to build but when I get started on something I get all antsy in the pantsy and can't wait. It's SO much fun to shoot.

Members online

No members online now.