Well CRAP...

STF

Full Access Member
i'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME OF THOSE MUFFS THAT DROWN OUT THE SHOT BUT NOT PEOPLE TALKING.

aLSO i PLAN TO CHAT THIS THREAD UP SO THAT PEOPLE GET FRUSTRATED AND LEAVE. tHERE WILL BE SOME PICTURES AS THE 6 MONTH PROCESS OF BUILDING THIS THING GOES ON.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
i'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME OF THOSE MUFFS THAT DROWN OUT THE SHOT BUT NOT PEOPLE TALKING.

aLSO i PLAN TO CHAT THIS THREAD UP SO THAT PEOPLE GET FRUSTRATED AND LEAVE. tHERE WILL BE SOME PICTURES AS THE 6 MONTH PROCESS OF BUILDING THIS THING GOES ON.

These are the best of that sort out there with a 25db reduction (I've used them extensively). Product Catalog: 3M™ Peltor™ TacticalPro Communications Headset MT15H7B SV, Neckband, 1 ea/cs
They are expensive though, i believe in the $250 range.

STF

Full Access Member
HMMMMM [ame=http://www.amazon.com/3M-SV-Tactical-Hearing-Protector/dp/B0006968YM]3M Peltor SV Tactical Pro Hearing Protector - Amazon.com[/ame]

KKing

Full Access Member
I have some similar, but a cheaper model, and I effin love them. Just a warning though, you will be freaked out being able to hear people chatting 50 yards off the first time you use them. Is it weird that I'm excited you got that barrel? Lol

STF

Full Access Member
Not weird at all except what that usually makes me do is buy something i don't need.

STF

Full Access Member
I would if I hadn't just ordered that barrel.

I'll just have a couple of my buddies hold pistols in my ear. :fc5716bd:

ear-plug-fail_zps16265d5a.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Might hear the air passing through.I wear my peltors still hunting and the noise going on around you will surprise you.

STF

Full Access Member
Whelp....

52828666-4C88-4C57-A1AB-579F0CD44613-26964-000016E9C311BA22.jpg

Upper receiver will be here today hopefully.

I' having trouble deciding on free float hand guards and if I'm gonna use the A2 front sight or not. I'm thinking about cutting it down (sight part and the bayonet lug) instead of ordering a low profile gas block.

Thoughts?

STF

Full Access Member
I think that might be for a carbine length gas system. I do like the YHM stuff though.

STF

Full Access Member
It sure does look fun. I would have held out for a better brand barrel but let's face it this thing is just a toy anyways.

Members online

No members online now.