walmart

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just got home from Walmart after church and could not believe what they were selling 22lr for.... Winchester hollow points box of 50 was 10.97!!!! They have left the prices of other regular ammo the same thank god, I picked up a Winchester 40 Cal for 20.97 for box of 50..
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just got home from Walmart after church and could not believe what they were selling 22lr for.... Winchester hollow points box of 50 was 10.97!!!! They have left the prices of other regular ammo the same thank god, I picked up a Winchester 40 Cal for 20.97 for box of 50..
Concealed 27

I just got a box of 100 .40 for $37 at Walmart. My local gun shop had a box of Thunderbolt .22lr 300ct for $25. I'm still buying when I stumble over a fair deal.

Smith

I just got a box of 100 .40 for $37 at Walmart. My local gun shop had a box of Thunderbolt .22lr 300ct for $25. I'm still buying when I stumble over a fair deal.

A lot of the Wallys around here seem to have gotten a stash of .40's, 9's, 45's and .223. Still waiting to see the .22 back in stock.

Arckadian

I still haven't seen a lot of good priced 22lr here in SLC. I am waiting a little bit longer before I get more .45 ACP, hoping the price will drop a little more, but also need to wait for money to appear in the mystical box called Cyprus Credit Union.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I have not seen .22lr at a Walmart in almost a year.

I have picked up some CCI mini-mags for regular price at our local Sportsmen Warehouse. $7 for 50

TheOl55

Full Access Member
22LR? They still make it? It has gotten so rare and expensive it's stupid. When I was teaching the boys how to shoot we could buy a 500 round brick a K-mart for $7. and that was CCI mini-mag plated ammo.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah I pick it up when i can, at local gun range I get a 325 rd brick for 23.95 that goes for 60 bucks on gunbot and CCI copper 100 rds for ten bucks which is not a rip off but still overpriced, the gun shops want 25 which is crazy..... I've managed to save right around 2000 rounds over the past year and shoot my Ruger 10/22 take down once a every couple months.
Concealed 27

Trixxterr

Funny you should mention it. I was in my local store looking for some 550 cord, and ran across some 22lr subsonic $3.49/ 50rnd box. I haven't seen 22lr in so long I forget, bit that seems bout twice what I remember paying before all the crazy crap started.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The only .22lr I have seen for quite some time was at an antique store on Sunday (no lie) They had 500 rnd boxes of Wildcat for $60 and a box of that Winchester tactical (500 rnds) for $75.
Still not prepared to spend .15 a round for decent .22 ammo, but as the stocks are getting low, I may have to bite the bullet soon (pun intended)

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I use it to plink and in case I need to shoot varmit.. I'm keeping my fmj for the war, I already have more than I can carry...... I have half at my house the other half at dads with shotgun and shells...
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Beats the hell out of pitch forks and rakes. More people killed with 22 than any other round.

Members online

No members online now.