This man is not very smart.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Crawling under live machine gun fire was enough for me. He wont last to long.

Yes sir, learning to get the fuck down is a good thing but taking a walk past targets like its a sunday afternoon with training shooters on the line is bat shit crazy.

Bluez

Full Access Member
I dont hitnk these are "raw recruits"
Private security contracting company only hire folks who already been there done that.

I think it's cool as heck.:shooter:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Yes one women is shooting a suppressed 22 so these are not raw recruits. As any long time trainer if mistakes can happen? This is a bad example of force on force training. Palmarwmd put a apple on your shoulder and let me shoot it off . I'm a great shot and we will do it real close range. I would except this with air soft or even paint ball but not lethal rounds. Looks like man from Get Smart training.

armoredman

Full Access Member
This is completely and utterly stupid. If any instructor told me to do this, I would leave, because he's too nuts to take seriously. Also note ALL participants wore cross draw rigs - how many companies would issue such holsters and how many instructors would advocate such carry?
BTW, that .22lr pistol isn't suppressed - it's beat up.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sure is looks like it might be an old buck mark,Cross draw and everybody is covered when you draw.No trainer I am aware of would do this.I am old school and don't point a gun at anything I don't want to destroy. Expect mistakes and things to break.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Aside from the dipshit down range there is so much wrong with what they are doing. Zero muzzle awareness.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Actually they were very good with muzzle awareness ,he was not shot. He will be on the short bus section for shit happens.

Full Access Member
Aside from the dipshit down range there is so much wrong with what they are doing. Zero muzzle awareness.

Actually,I think he has nothing but muzzle awareness or he would be dead.Think about it this way,If you go into harms way,Bam.

Members online

No members online now.