The WeaponsForum Big Giveaway I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizzle

I don't know that I'll have 50 quality posts by the deadline, but I do think it's great that you did this and its a good way to promote participation. I am involved with another forum for members of my local gun club and it's hard to get it going because no one participates, so then no one else participates either. I've started many threads to induce discussion, only to have 1 or 2 replies.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I don't know that I'll have 50 quality posts by the deadline, but I do think it's great that you did this and its a good way to promote participation. I am involved with another forum for members of my local gun club and it's hard to get it going because no one participates, so then no one else participates either. I've started many threads to induce discussion, only to have 1 or 2 replies.

I doubt that's likely to happen here. Shaggy transplants post whores in his forums to keep them alive, exciting and inviting so you can't help but come back for more. :pshyco:

omky756

Hey everyone
I'm new here...never opsted at all...
Haven't shot any of my weapons in 15 years
I think it's time...
:)

Mike Hammer

Hey everyone
I think it's time...

Oh Dude get back into it, you are missing all the fun, I bet you even reload.

When I got back in, I had bullseye power 15 years old, OMG. Me throw it out, no way without a fight. I called and they said as long as its stored correct and does not smell like rotten eggs it has a shelf life of 30 years.

I loaded some 5.0 grains over a 230 FMJ 45 and bang bang. Still my favorite 45 load to date.

Now the Unique power I had I wanted to throw out, LOL, LOL still smokie as ever in my 45's.

oppo

Full Access Member
Hey everyone
I think it's time...

Heck yeah it is time. Your poor babies have been neglected for too long and need to get out and have a good time. :)

SWSS

Full Access Member
I must admit, This is one of the only forums I hang out on anymore. I really like the fact we can agree to disagree as long as we can own, carry and shoot. Cool swag give a ways don't hurt either!

we need more New Yorkers at the range...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
that's some nice looking stuff! i wouldn't mind winning some of that!

You wouldn't??? Tell you what, I plan on winning 1st prize. I'll trade you that for a winning PowerBall Ticket !!! How's that? You'll get $200 in goods for $1 !!! :waytogo: And if you don't do it, I'll ban you !!! Oh Wait, can't do that here.

Guess I"ll have to ban you at GMSB then !!! :rofl: :adminpower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts