The WeaponsForum Big Giveaway I

Status
Not open for further replies.

btb601

Yeap, love to win me a holster, but 50 posts? LOL
Just became a member and have not looked around here as of yet.

HarryP

Hunting in Maine

Enter me in the contest!
Deer/Moose season in the state of Maine! Stay Safe!
Sig P245

Last edited:

High Noon Holsters

Supporting Vendor
Yeap, love to win me a holster, but 50 posts? LOL
Just became a member and have not looked around here as of yet.

The 50 posts will keep out "drive bys" and "trolls". You can not blame them for that. They are protecting the real members. I think its a good idea.

Justin

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I started buying High Noon Holsters and belts years ago. I have still not found better quality anywhere since. They are actually on me right now.
attachment.php

I like that pic. The forgotten or never even thought about heros that get NO recognition. :disgust:

attachment.php

Attachments

• veterandog.jpg
    veterandog.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

BIRDMAN

do you guys want me to lower the required post count? this giveaway is for the members, i certainly don't want anyone feeling left out!

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
I think between now and the draw date 50 posts is appropriate. Makes sure eligible members are contributing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'd hate to leave anyone out too, but IMO, whether I win or not, I'd sure prefer to see someone who is active win it. Not really fair for a guy who drops in the once a month or a few times a year to win it. At this point I see plenty of threads to participate in and 50 should be fairly easy to do, and someone could always fire up their own thread on a topic of their choosing that is weapon related.
It's my understanding the purpose of the giveaway is to promote the site and participation. It was started at a 30 day notice. That's less than 2 posts a day, or 5 posts if you dropped in only 10 times in the 30 days. Is 50 really that hard? :shrug: I don't want to be the bad guy but that's just how I see it if my opinion matters.

cce1302

Full Access Member
50 is not a lot.

On another forum, people have giveaways all the time. Usually the minimum is at least 100, sometimes 500 and/or registered before the giveaway is announced or even 6 months.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
50 is a good number..... unless there are extraneous circumstances you should be able to post 50 in a month (or less)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts