The history of the most famous weapon of all time

Arckadian

The thompson is a truely nice weapon.... Even if the gansters did get their gruby hands on em in the movies :p

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Mobsters , Gangsters??? Crap they were called Folk Hero's back in the day:D
If you don't believe me just ask John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, Machine Gun Kelly , Ma Barker, Bonnie and Clyde. Oh and I can't leave out Mr. G-Man Melvin Pervis and the All mighty J. Edgar Hoover:D

Arckadian

You forgot the great TONY MONTANA!!!!... hehe

Actually I would not be surprised is Al Capone's men used them a lot as well.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member

Ok, it's true Capone's guys used them a lot.... And Tony loved his little friend :D
The US Military Also adopted them :eek:

Last edited:

Duncnstac

I bought a Auto Ordnance Thompson with 10 round drum not to long ago. Very Heavy gun but a lot of fun to shoot. Can't Imagine keeping fully auto on target or caring a gun that heavy in the field for miles & miles. Top 10 historical for sure but probably more know to average joes from gangsters & not WWII

Arckadian

Regardless of where it started and where it went the Thompson is a very well respected weapon for a reason :D

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member

Saint Valentines day Massacre :shooter: Oh , I forgot they never found out who was involved :Frustrated:

WWII used them everywhere ....

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Very beautiful weapons. I've always wanted a model 1928 with the pistol foregrip instead of the normal foregrip.

Members online

No members online now.