Starbucks has caved under pressure

priell3

Full Access Member
Not that I went there anyway.

sbux.jpeg

Original thread: No more guns welcome at Starbucks!

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
My wife goes there quite regular but never enters the store. I don't see anything pertaining to the drive thru. I'd rather not give them our money anymore. We as responsible gun owners should stand together and hit these businesses where it hurts

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I like the places that put signs up that say" concealed weapons are welcome, just keep them concealed" is a sign at a business by my house..lol... if your in Starbucks take your weapon in there, there's nothing they can do, its concealed!!! And if someone sees you printing all they can do is ask you to leave. Its not an offense unless its a no carry place written in the laws of your state u live in........
Concealed 27

cce1302

Full Access Member
They are trying to play both sides of the field. Trying to make money from both sides.

I don't go there more than a couple times a year, but the most recent times I have made it a point to thank them for respecting the individual's right to self defense.

It's okay; any kind of coffee that they make there I can make at home. Espresso is not a complex process.

Some of the drinks are just funny.
Americano: you realize you just paid them an extra dollar to water down your espresso?

Starbucks is to coffee what McDonalds is to food, with an extra helping of pretentious.

STF

Full Access Member
SON OF A BITCH! These little open carry demonstrations aren't really helping out cause any.

I wish there was a Dunkin closer than 44.17 miles away from me.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Some of the pro carry demonstrations went "over the top". They were carrying AR's and shotguns etc. into the store thumbing their nose at the anti's. Well it came back to bite them (us). Some people took it to the extreme and showed their butts and basically forced Starbucks hand.

SB is still riding the fence as best they can. They've respectfully requested that people don't open carry there but won't enforce anything if they do. It's a prickly situation for them to be in trying to make everyone happy which can't be done.

About the only time I've been in a SB is in DC and you can't even carry an empty shell casing there so it hasn't been a problem.
http://practicaltacticalpodcast.com/starbucks/

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
To us in the Seattle metro area Howard Schultz can go screw himself. The biggest complaint is when he sold the Seattle Sonics to that snake charmer and moved them to OKC a few years later. Schultz knew full well what OKC was up to but simply took the money and stuck it in his pocket and forgot about the 42 years of tradition. I have been in Starbucks maybe three times..simply to use their bathrooms...making sure I stink it up and leave. I hope more and more gun owners boycott his stinkin' coffee shops and stay away for good. I for one haven't and will never give him one dime of my money.

:893Chainsaw-Smilie-

kwo51

Full Access Member
I will do all I can to see them run out of town. They are proud supporters of gay pride. That is the downfall of this country. If you question this look how many males are giving birth!

STF

Full Access Member
I will do all I can to see them run out of town. They are proud supporters of gay pride. That is the downfall of this country. If you question this look how many males are giving birth!

That's a ridiculous statement. There are plenty of "normal" people left in this country doing the right thing (having babies?)

Maybe the downfall of this country is both parents having to work all the time to support their overly lavish lifestyle trying to keep up with the rich and famous all the while neglecting their children and expecting teachers who make on a national average $35,672 a year to raise their kids....

:hmmm2:

Who knows there's tons of reasons.

kwo51

Full Access Member
If you look at the trends there are far less white anglo babys to black and latino being born. Most on your dime wake up and small reality.Blue eyes will be a minority by 2020. The GOP will be dead.

STF

Full Access Member
What do you suggest? Force gay people to be straight? Should we beat them until they become straight?

Arckadian

That's a ridiculous statement. There are plenty of "normal" people left in this country doing the right thing (having babies?)

Maybe the downfall of this country is both parents having to work all the time to support their overly lavish lifestyle trying to keep up with the rich and famous all the while neglecting their children and expecting teachers who make on a national average $35,672 a year to raise their kids....

I have a friend that has a gay father and two gay mothers for parents. The mom and dad wanted a child, and when the mother approached with an offer of impregnation he accepted. Gay people still have kids, more than people are aware of actually, and my friend is a straight male. I won't judge how someone can live their life because that is what the heads of this country are trying to do. I don't want to be like them and be that evil.

But anyway, Starbucks has probably seen my business.....2 MAYBE 3 times in my life... I don't drink coffee, but they have good hot chocolate products. I think I will be taking my business to Dunkin donuts.... At least there I can get a good pastry and free Wifi, and avoid the Liberal morons.

STF

Full Access Member
I have a friend that has a gay father and two gay mothers for parents. The mom and dad wanted a child, and when the mother approached with an offer of impregnation he accepted. Gay people still have kids, more than people are aware of actually, and my friend is a straight male. I won't judge how someone can live their life because that is what the heads of this country are trying to do. I don't want to be like them and be that evil

We are on the same page my friend. I believe that freedom is universal. I don't care what you do as long as it's not directly effecting me at the time.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

Both my parents taught for 30 plus years and I was raised right even though our income was not very much, same goes for Leos. But the good thing for working for a state or government is the pensions.......Concealed 27

STF

Full Access Member
Both my parents taught for 30 plus years and I was raised right even though our income was not very much, same goes for Leos. But the good thing for working for a state or government is the pensions.......Concealed 27

I wasn't dogging the teachers and there are some great ones out there. My statement had two intentions. Teachers are paid too little and parents don't parent enough.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Well if all were queer no one would be here. It should be a crime like it was years ago and they should be kept out of society.Not made normal to be excepted by our children. It is queer and is detrimental to man kind. GODS LAW!!!!!!! not mine.Live with it.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Makes me want to go buy an extra small t-shirt, stick 4 full size 1911's in my waste band and go for some coffee :burnout:

Members online

No members online now.