Society is lost

Arckadian

In a world where the police have large targets on their backs, and a few rotten apples have soured the mix, the police need, now more than ever, to stay safe. They are in charge of upholding the law and to do so they may need arms to help make it as safe as possible, but these guys at the University are stoned or something. Yes, there are problems in the Police. Yes, there are times when excessive force is used. Yes, bad things do happen and criminals don't give a rats ass that its against the law or that a cop may be there.

This is madness! The police are not the first responders, not in my eyes, but they do respond to reported incidents and because they were that uniform, THEY ARE A TARGET!! End of story. They need to be able to protect themselves, and those around them and if they try it with hugs and kisses, you will have even more dead cops, like the beheaded one in France. People need to open their eyes and see that the guns are tools, police are human, and no one, not even the dumb ass professor are perfect. Can we stop the police incidents? Maybe, maybe not. Can we stop the psychotic that picks up a gun and blows people away? Maybe, maybe not. People need to get off the "Gun Issue" and look at the "Real Issue" and deal with the mental state of individuals properly. The gun does not care who uses it.

Sorry this is a little longer than I usually post, but this is madness.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Wait until those special snowflakes graduate, and find out that NEITHER their company NOR their boss, has a "safe" space for them. :emotions33:

OTHER than the Unemployment line... :rolleyes:

priell3

Full Access Member
Wait a minute, i'm trying to picture that in my mind. Lol

code_pink_vagina2012-wide.jpg

Members online

No members online now.