So what Gun Related stuff did you buy this week?

Arckadian

YAY ITS HERE!!!!!

I have an new AR 15 and the wife got a Sig P938 9mm pistol. We also picked up a rifle safe and plenty off 5.56 ammo for the weekend. . . . We is going camping starting tomorrow and gunna go play in the forest. I am soooooooo excited, I have waited 15 years to get an AR platform in me hands after the military.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2

Arckadian

And here is the image of the wiff's new pistol. . . . Picked it out herself, as it should be, and likes the color of the weapon. Its a dark purple slide with purple grips.

Attachments

• IMG_0366[1].jpg
    IMG_0366[1].jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 5

Arckadian

So . . . . Went camping and got a little burned, nothing new for me. . . . Drove a lot, got tired a lot, had to deal with lots of kids. . . . got to fire me new AR. . . .

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I missed the feel of the weapon, the smell, the stupid grin I get. It was just fun to go out there and plink. I even made a new friend that not only showed me his AR, but is a police trainer and he gave me a few pointers. It was great fun and I can't believe how much I missed having that kind of a weapon. My new safe will arrive at my house this week, and I will be able to keep all my weapons together and secure in one location, not several.

My safety is a little stiff, I am getting with the builder and we are working on either replacing it, or finding a way to make it not as hard to actuate as it currently is. Other than that, the trainer had nothing but good things to say about the rifle and the quality of the build. My shoulder is a little stiff, haven't fired a rifle in 15 years, but its a good stiffness/ache and still puts a smile on my face when I think back to the time I had to use it. Me and the wife are going to go to the range later this week and shoot some more rounds. She hasn't gotten a chance to fire her handgun yet but that will change soon enough.

Arckadian

Hmm the only weapon related thing I did this weekend was help my Grandfather get his brand spanking new AR-15 :) He will have it in a few hours as I am just waiting for my guy that built it to show up and we will head over to his house and drop it off.

ifithitu

I picked up my Bulldog .44 Special out of layaway this week.And I bought a Colt .45 auto. & a SP101 .357 Magnum. I'll post those two too.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I bought a case of 12 ga. 7 1/2 shot gun shells.

Finally got out to shoot the Kel Tec KSG a couple days ago. Gun shoots fine but I'm having problems with the magazine feed. The magazine tubes won't release the shell when I rack the slide. So it's going back to Kel Tec to get them to fix it. Not a happy camper. When this thing comes back I hope it's dead reliable. Better feed a shell every time I rack the slide.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Bought another case this evening.
Shotgun: When you absolutely positively have to obliterate everything in front of you.

Arckadian

Well I figured out why I cannot sight my weapon in and I am waiting to get the tools to make the proper repairs. I can sight the weapon in manually with out using my front sight, but only on paper that I can see. It seems that the guy that built my weapon used an M3 gas block on my M4 Upper Receiver and did not notice the height difference haha. So I have the right gas block for my AR now, just have to go and get a number 2 punch and get the pin out so that I can swap out the gas block. Kinda not been on my list of things to do, bathroom repair and such, so its a good thing that I have other "Home Invader Deterrent" means at my disposal. At least I figured out the issue, it was driving my mad that I was not able to sight the weapon with my sights haha. I use flip up sights at the moment on my AR, but eventually I want to upgrade to a red dot and scope. I have my eyes on one particular model.

oppo

Full Access Member
Went to Academy yesterday and picked up a Yildiz A71 12 gauge semiautomatic for $329.

10517761.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts