So what Gun Related stuff did you buy this week?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Nothing yet. But I do have my name on a waiting list for a KelTec PMR-30.

I've been building my "Get Home Bag". Got the backpack, water filter, Swiss army rain poncho. Got a camo tarp coming. Got my molle trauma kit today.

What shelter should I get? A one person tent or a hammock with mosquito netting? With the tent people suggest a sleeping pad. With the hammock you'd need a good sleeping bag in the winter and a rain fly to keep the water out. Any of you backpackers have any experience?

kwo51

Full Access Member
Hope that you got a good price on the 22 mag. Seen them as high as $800 for a $450 gun. Next best thing to a 5.7.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I forgot. I ordered and received a UTG leg holster for the PMR-30 when I get it. Being it's a universal type holster, I can carry just about anything in it.

UTG_Special_Ops_Universal_Leg_Holster_Gen_II_1__16730.1379557080.1280.1280.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Any idea what time is on the Kel tec? I wish they could make them more ammo friendly. .

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Any idea what time is on the Kel tec? I wish they could make them more ammo friendly. .

I have no idea what the wait time is going to be. My friend is on the list ahead of me and he hasn't gotten his yet. I'm not in a hurry. I have the $$$ in the safe waiting for my turn.

What do you mean by ammo friendly? I think they've worked out the earlier problems they had with them. The newer PMR-30's should be digesting anything you feed it. If you've heard differently, please let me know.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sounds like if you get a good one your lucky. I have 3 KelTecs but am reluctant to get the 22 mag still. The research is out there.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Poor cow! 7 and 9 are in my safe also. How well does the 1911 present from holster with light rail? That would be a cross breed I think.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I haven't been buying anything lately. Waiting for my name to come up on the PMR-30 list. Need to have my $$$ ready for that. Been wanting to stock up on some .22WMR but haven't found any. Actually beed too busy to do much looking. I'm pretty much booked through June already with installs and repairs.

Arckadian

I still haven't fired my new shotgun of rifle yet. . . I am still trying to find the time to get out to the range. Its been a very long couple of weeks. I may have to wait to go to the range after I get down with this term in college. Then I have 3 weeks off . . . I need the break hehe.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Been on a waiting list for a PMR-30. Got the call Thursday. It's in. You know where I was Friday morning. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but I'm chomping at the bit to take it out. I need to buy some bulk .22 magnum. It's as scarce as .22 LR.

This son of a gun is light even fully loaded. It's a bit large for conceal carry but it can be done. I like that in two magazines you're carrying 60 rounds.

PMR30_numbers_8310.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
I was doing some window shopping the other day, trying to get ideas about a pistol for the wife. I figured since I was at the LGS for a bit and they were nice and helpful it would be good to at least spend a little money in there. I really didn't need anything they had and they had some ammo competitively priced, so I picked up a box for mom.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts