Son .22
Daughter .22
Dad 9mm .32
Sister ??
Mom .22
Son in law ??

It's going to be a fun weekend

Arckadian

Me gonna take both my .45's juuuuust incase I feel like popping off a fwe with the 1911 and see how much of a difference the XDS is from it. I expect the XDS to kick like a mule.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
Me gonna take both my .45's juuuuust incase I feel like popping off a fwe with the 1911 and see how much of a difference the XDS is from it. I expect the XDS to kick like a mule.

From what I have seen/read the recoil is not as bad as you would expect. And it is surprisingly accurate. I plan on getting one in the future.

Arckadian

The XDS can kick quite a bit if you are not prepared for it, but on the whole it was surprizingly easy to handle..... now that I know what is wrong with my aim I expect I will do better next time I hit the range.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
The XDS can kick quite a bit if you are not prepared for it, but on the whole it was surprizingly easy to handle..... now that I know what is wrong with my aim I expect I will do better next time I hit the range.

What is wrong with your aim??

Arckadian

I am shooting down and to the right at the moment. I need to relax my grip a little bit more and get better control of the weapon. To be honest I feel a little intimidated by the weapon because of the caliber and the shortness of the grip, but I am going to get the extended mag so that I can comfortably have all my fingers on the grip.

I can get my pinkie on to the grip but only barely. I will feel more comfortable when I am not having to crush my fingers together to get them all on the grip. I have to order the mag's directly from Springfield though.... that is the only place I have seen them so far.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
I am shooting down and to the right at the moment. I need to relax my grip a little bit more and get better control of the weapon. To be honest I feel a little intimidated by the weapon because of the caliber and the shortness of the grip, but I am going to get the extended mag so that I can comfortably have all my fingers on the grip.

I can get my pinkie on to the grip but only barely. I will feel more comfortable when I am not having to crush my fingers together to get them all on the grip. I have to order the mag's directly from Springfield though.... that is the only place I have seen them so far.

Are you left handed?

TacticalAdvantage

Full Access Member

If I can get to the Range with you on Saturday, we will spend some time working on your grip, and aim, and we will work on your strong side shooting

ViperJeff

Administrator
The targets from 09/29/12, these are a bit scary. Most are low and right. Didn't have a real good feel for shooting the .40. So very little hit where I would have liked.

Attachments

• 092912-01-web.jpg
    092912-01-web.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 092912-02-web.jpg
    092912-02-web.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 092912-03-web.jpg
    092912-03-web.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 092912-04-web.jpg
    092912-04-web.jpg