Random Thought Thread....

kwo51

Full Access Member
My post was in response to the football guy and the author of the crap he is reading.Don' be defused.

Dave

15 more days to the 12/21/12 end of days.....lets see, I got the "4-B's" covered....Bacon, Beans, Booze, and Bullets......bring it on....haha.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I got Beans and Bullets covered, I'll have my meds filled by then, so I won't need the booze. I'll shoot the pig next door and have little bacon strips from a small pot bellly pig. I am looking forward to shooting some Zombies. That's gonna be fun as hell. I do wish I had more AK-47 ammo though.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just keep you life vest close.When the poles chance ends we might get wet. Get the under water cups for your g19. Hell they all fire under water just get the bubbles out first,and don't use hollow points.

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
I hate sinus pressure. I wish I could shoot it... without the aftereffects of course.

/random musing

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Never trust a man that doesn't like puppies
Never trust a woman who isn't ticklish
Never trust ANYONE who doesn't like Jonny Cash

SWSS

Full Access Member
what te hell you doing on the road that much? couch surfing???
Anti-terrorism/force protection. i have been to more bases and petro-chem sites than Fedex! mainly CONUS but a few OCONUS in the mix. I LOVE WHAT I DO! Just dont ask me what that is, i would hate for my boss to expect me to start doing it!

SWSS

Full Access Member
Just placed my last gun order, well, for the year

AR-15 - 22lr
SD40 VE
.45 1911

not sure what I will get in Jan...

Members online

No members online now.