Random Thought Thread....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I hear the side effects are horrible. Use with caution.

Specially for the munkey. High pitched voice, becomes moody, likes shopping for shoes and decorating etc. A fate worse than death.

Actually, he didn't say anything about castration. He just suggested you were sucking on munkey ballz.

Last edited:

ninja man

Full Access Member
haha, it wasnt too bad.

here is a random thought, sherlock holmes came out on print today in 1887............

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Random Thought???

Humpty Dumpty was pushed !!!

I personally think there was a conspiracy. The Kingsmen were actually jealous. One of them pushed Humpty, and the rest covered for him.

ninja man

Full Access Member
Random Thought???

Humpty Dumpty was pushed !!!

I personally think there was a conspiracy. The Kingsmen were actually jealous. One of them pushed Humpty, and the rest covered for him.
he wasnt pushed...... they lit the wall on fire hoping for an over easy........ but they got scrambled instead........

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
he wasnt pushed...... they lit the wall on fire hoping for an over easy........ but they got scrambled instead........

Hmm, I don't recall any mention of a fire. :shrug: Alll the pics of the scene I've ever seen, didn't show a scorched wall either.

SWSS

Full Access Member
weeeellll, obviously Bob CantleavepeopletheFKalone Costas believes we cant own guns, so the logical progression is slicing nads...stupid people not breeding solves more than just financial problems. I feel bad for the baby.
As for the post whoring, i am easy, just not cheap!

SWSS

Full Access Member
haha, it wasnt too bad.

here is a random thought, sherlock holmes came out on print today in 1887............
50 out of 52 weeks on the road tends to lead to a lot of abstract thinking, with me it has a dark slant!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Welcome to the new KKK!!!!!Can I wear my hood now .Going to robes are us this weekend.This guy needs a bury him enema.IMO

Members online

No members online now.