Random Thought Thread....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It's very common with men in power positions. History will back me on that.

Yep, very true.

And I didn't watch the news yesterday or last night. This morning I'm seeing now Allan is being implicated. TOADJA ole boy woudln't go down alone that there'd be more. We'll have investigators tracking down how many of our servicemen got their pee pee wet, but we'll turn our back on Benghazi !!!

Granted what these guys did is wrong, and they know it's wrong and it's only morally wrong IMO. But, personally I don't think it's the public's biz and as long as it doesn't affect the way they do their job, then it's between them and their families. Now shut the hell up and lets find out what happened in Benghazi.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
LOL.......

"but.....but...I did not have sex with that woman".....LOL

or.....pass the weed......"I do not inhale".....LOL

He'd have gotten by with it too if she hadn't dribbled and dripped on the infamous blue dress. Dumbitch!!! :rofl:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Excuse me General but your stars are tickling me...

Attachments

• 79a6-Petraeus-Biographers-and-Subjects.jpg
    79a6-Petraeus-Biographers-and-Subjects.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 16

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've adopted the gluten free lifestyle. No stuffing, no gravy. I can do mashed potatoes. Just nothing with flour, barley or rye. So no bread unless it's gluten free. Fortunately I don't have Celiac disease so if I accidentally ingest some it won't make me ill. I just have an intolerance to it which gives me body aches. So that makes me a meat and potatoes man.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
yeah good luck with that.......
Been at it for seven months already. Lost 25 lbs. I'll keep doing it. Not waking up with body aches is worth it by itself. The weight loss is a bonus. Oh, and beer has gluten in it too. Fortunately I never was much of a beer drinker.

Members online

No members online now.