"Price Gauging Ridiculous"

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I was looking at stripped lowers again yesterday and they're still sky high. Hopefully the price will start going down again soon

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I remember you saying that y'all were gonna start making them in another thread. Any idea on pricing yet?

Hopefully you guys will get my saiga around march to do a conversion on it

Not yet. We're not sure how long it's going to take us to turn these things out yet. I'll keep you posted though.

March? We'll get you set up... if it's still legal then lol

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Not yet. We're not sure how long it's going to take us to turn these things out yet. I'll keep you posted though.

March? We'll get you set up... if it's still legal then lol

Cool. Thanks

I wish I could do it sooner. March is my birthday so I can justify it to the wife then lol. I have another project I'm trying to finish first anyway and I wanna buy a few handguns. Plus we just had twins so I have to slow down

Mockstar

Full Access Member
^^^So double what they used to be^^^ I could deal with that for .22LR

I'm off tomorrow, and now that the holidays are over I think I'm gonna drive around town and see whats left around here. I know I'm SOL for proposed ban calibers, but even if I only come back with a couple boxes of .22 or 50 rounds of .44 its still something I guess. Hopefully .44 aren't doubled to $70 a box........

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
^^^So double what they used to be^^^ I could deal with that for .22LR

I'm off tomorrow, and now that the holidays are over I think I'm gonna drive around town and see whats left around here. I know I'm SOL for proposed ban calibers, but even if I only come back with a couple boxes of .22 or 50 rounds of .44 its still something I guess. Hopefully .44 aren't doubled to $70 a box........

I found a bunch of 45 long colt.... maybe a judge in my future...lol

Members online

No members online now.