North American Arms Mini Revolvers

Smith

North American Arms .22 MAGNUM, 1 5/8" BARREL WITH HOLSTER GRIP AND CONVERSION CYLINDER

Anybody have one or any experience? Friend of mine is a statey and he carries one for a backup. My job requires me to work on ATM's and many of them are outside machines. These outside machines are fully exposed and if I have to open the safe up it completely exposes the money and dispensing units. Anyway the job does not allow me to carry while working which is often an uncomfortable feeling. Was thinking about getting one of the above mentioned guns for when Im called out late at night on a machine by myself. My CCW instructor had one and to be honest nobody in our class knew he had it until he willingly exposed it. I thought it was a pocket knife until then. Would make me feel a bit more comfortable and probably my wife as well.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
It's better then nothing, for sure. Practice with it a ton!! I would feel much better with a .380 or 9mm but would take the 22 over nothing.

ugy7aryt.jpg

Ruger LC9 in a pocket holster loaded with 135 grain +P Critical Duty.

kwo51

Full Access Member
You don't have access to the vault just the server I would hope. You been looking for a Doberman also right.If you decide to go against company rules go big. Carry protection not mouse.JMO

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Scarey to think about, having that much cash exposed, late at night, company would probably not take on any of the liability and probably be grounds to fire You too. if the misfortune come along that someone was robbing You, that would be the least of it, they`d probably be destitute enough to do You in too.
A .22 is a deadly round, most people just do`nt realize how deadly they can be, the shot has to be placed just right though, You sure do`nt want them coming back and suing You either.
I like the DOG idea the best, jusst because You can`t carry does`nt mean You cant take along Your "PET". train it to stay in the vehicle, with the windows rolled down.
and know when to instinctively attack.

Smith

Scarey to think about, having that much cash exposed, late at night, company would probably not take on any of the liability and probably be grounds to fire You too. if the misfortune come along that someone was robbing You, that would be the least of it, they`d probably be destitute enough to do You in too.
A .22 is a deadly round, most people just do`nt realize how deadly they can be, the shot has to be placed just right though, You sure do`nt want them coming back and suing You either.
I like the DOG idea the best, jusst because You can`t carry does`nt mean You cant take along Your "PET". train it to stay in the vehicle, with the windows rolled down.
and know when to instinctively attack.
Dog idea is pretty good but I have 2 little corgi's. Maybe I should train them lol.
Was just working on an atm last night in another goups area. Had a guard with me and we heard 3 shots, then 2 return shots. Sounded like it was only just around the block from us

kwo51

Full Access Member
Corgis have teeth and all you need is something to watch your back dogs alert you. The money is worthless and not worth getting shot over.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.