My Christmas present

kwo51

Full Access Member
My high noons have held up well. Do you get the belt attachment also with it?

Last edited:

armoredman

Full Access Member
I might be interacting with the general public in an official capacity, i.e. traffic control, hence the polish, plus audit is coming up. Always have to have everything polished for that!
I got the paddle by itself, should work just fine. Our ISSUED holsters are old Fobus rigs...gah...

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have several high noon holsters they are great, my paddle holster is a bladtech and a belt holster too....
Concealed 27

armoredman

Full Access Member
It is a little difficult to accurately adjust the ride of an adjustable holster without the gun in question being physically present,(I don't actually own a Glock), um...I DID mention this is adjustable, didn't I?

Inside the bag comes this handy dandy Allen wrench and instructions, which allows a wide array of adjustments for this rig.

I did get quite a few envious looks at work, from those relegated to the cheapie Fobus junk we issue. A few carry their own rigs, but all plastic or nylon - the High Noon stood out like a race horse among plowhorses. It rode very easily all day, and gave no trouble at all...except the gun needed to be tilted back just a wee bit. So, back home, (they don't like us bringing tools to work), and, as seen, the amount of adjustment is pretty slight.

Yes, that's a High Noon Slide Guard in the back holding the Speedy Spanky up to the light :)

Off to the races again!

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have one also that has that on the back for adjustment or changing to belt carry unit.

Bluez

Full Access Member
HaHa very nice!!!!

is there a fastening strap of some kind for retenrtion?

I own a beautiful leather high end holster myself that I got when buying aused gun, but it has no retention strap so I am worried about using it in open carry

kwo51

Full Access Member
The belt holster I have by them has a tightening screw on the side. I can do hand stands and it will stay in place, but it is not a retention holster.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
HaHa very nice!!!!

is there a fastening strap of some kind for retenrtion?

I own a beautiful leather high end holster myself that I got when buying aused gun, but it has no retention strap so I am worried about using it in open carry
Virginia is legal to oc???? Cool if that's the case, I don't know the state's that allow it, I can look it up just figured u could tell me brother......
Concealed 27

armoredman

Full Access Member
AZ has had open carry since 1911, when we became a state, no issues. :) No, it's not a retention holster, but it does hold the pistol quite securely. I don't need retention at work, (odd sounding, isn't it?) because I won't be within arms reach of the other guy. :) If they close to that distance, I should have the pistol in hand already. It is a good holster for under a jacket, too, as most paddle rigs do stick way out - this one seems to not be so obtrusive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts