Lets see those decorations

kwo51

Full Access Member
32 degrees and frost with light ice in North Florida today. No light no tree no kids. Instead of milk and cookies being set out there is a deer feeding station. If santa sets down to long here my freezer will be filled.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
New addition to the front decorations today. My wife's "Joy". Thing is, I ordered the pattern, cut out the styrofoam letters. Mounted them to the wood backer and installed them and set up the light on them. She saw them in a magazine and told me she wanted them so they're hers. Oh wells, whatever makes her happy. That's why I made them for her.

OI000021.jpg
OI000020.jpg

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Very nice SRT....whatever makes the wife happy. A happy wife makes a happy life for you.
Concealed 27

We're a pretty good match. Making each other happy is what we do. That's what marriage is all about. Putting your spouse before you instead of only caring about yourself.

IMO that's a lot of what wrong with today's society. It's all about me these days instead of caring/showing respect for others. We have become a very narcissistic country or possibly even world. We need to get back to core values. Do unto others etc.

oppo

Full Access Member
We're a pretty good match. Making each other happy is what we do. That's what marriage is all about. Putting your spouse before you instead of only caring about yourself.

IMO that's a lot of what wrong with today's society. It's all about me these days instead of caring/showing respect for others. We have become a very narcissistic country or possibly even world. We need to get back to core values. Do unto others etc.
Words of wisdom, right here.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Before they they do unto you. Hi Ho HI Ho it's off to work I go. To earn a buck then give a f--k for all the Ho's that don't. DAMN WHATS IN THIS coffee?

Members online

No members online now.