Hey All You Bank of America People

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
Have been in the process of "moving out" for a bit now, time to load up the truck. Unfortunately, my Florida home is with them, and I couldn't sell that if I wanted to...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Have been in the process of "moving out" for a bit now, time to load up the truck. Unfortunately, my Florida home is with them, and I couldn't sell that if I wanted to...
Yeah, the Florida housing market really took it on the chin. Sorry for you guys. But so much of Florida is so densely packed. From what I've seen a lot of subdivisions have houses so close to each other you can practically touch both homes when you spread your arms. I know the place was growing like crazy for awhile and at some ridiculous prices. I guess the housing bubble bursting caused those prices to fall more inline to where they are suppose to be. Unfortunately it put a lot of folks in a bad spot.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Just moved our mortgage away from them. We are now 100% bank free. Local credit union treats us well.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Local credit union for years now. Got rid of BOA years ago. No way I would do business with them between the bail outs, foreclosing on homes that were already paid for plus other anti-gun business before this.

BOA = :scum:

kwo51

Full Access Member
South Florida and north are 2 different . North of I 4 is red neck run still. Except the college towns which are run by LGBT. All the smart ones are gay.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
BOA is 1 outta the 2 that made it thru when the market crashed. I stopping banking there in 2007 before that happened I think. Im sure youall will tell me if Im wrong...ROFL

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My Mortgage is with the bastards. They talked me into a Checking account years ago. Worst account ever. No service. Not even a fuggin night drop to make deposits. You'd have to go inside with your ATM card, and make the deposit in the 24/7 Lobby into the machine. Fees out the ass. Hate BofA anyway. I wish I could qualify for a refi somewhere else, but I'm stuck due to now being divorced and single household income.

cce1302

Full Access Member
My Mortgage is with the bastards. They talked me into a Checking account years ago. Worst account ever. No service. Not even a fuggin night drop to make deposits. You'd have to go inside with your ATM card, and make the deposit in the 24/7 Lobby into the machine. Fees out the ass. Hate BofA anyway. I wish I could qualify for a refi somewhere else, but I'm stuck due to now being divorced and single household income.

wow that does suck.

I have a credit union I haven't set foot inside for several years. I can scan & deposit checks right from my computer, open & close accounts over the phone.

Members online

No members online now.