Gun & Self Defense Related Signs & Pics

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
If this is true then you can scratch Matt Damon off my watch list.
538456_552568918105688_992882897_n.jpg

Pussy !!!

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
I'm afraid I have to disagree. I'm not cleaning up the damn mess so I'm calling someone to get this slab of shit off my porch, out of my garage or yard whatever the case may be. So unless you've got your local county Medical Examiner programmed in your phone on Speed Dial... I guess it would be easier just to call 911 wouldn't it??? :shrug:

I think you read too far into it lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

SWSS

Full Access Member
but Captain Im givenin'er all I've got!!

Attachments

• 66775_456313117750904_1929260312_n.jpg
    66775_456313117750904_1929260312_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 49

SWSS

Full Access Member
yeah, are you?

...:shrug:

Attachments

• 524799_509870179034196_1053657825_n.jpg
    524799_509870179034196_1053657825_n.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 53

SWSS

Full Access Member
wasnt sure which forum to put this on. it covers the bulk of my :smoke2: peeves...bad drivers, knee-highs and poorly taken pics!
What did you think I meant something else?

Attachments

• 154455_310349152410676_464963583_n.jpg
    154455_310349152410676_464963583_n.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 105

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
wasnt sure which forum to put this on. it covers the bulk of my :smoke2: peeves...bad drivers, knee-highs and poorly taken pics!
What did you think I meant something else?

OMG, I think I'm gonna have to spank the monkey !!! Hot Chicks and Guns are badass, and in a 62 Chevy pickup??? Dayum !!! :drool: :manos:

attachment.php

armoredman

Full Access Member
RangerDanger, like this?

leavenow.jpg

Sorry, just me - I have no hot models here I can use.

Couple of favorites I probably posted elsewhere, if so , please bear with me. :)

Rapistchoice.jpg

PleaseLeave.jpg

sensibleguncontrol.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
RangerDanger, like this?

leavenow.jpg

Sorry, just me - I have no hot models here I can use.

PleaseLeave.jpg

Wait !!! Really??? You'd say something??? I guess if I wanted to be nice... as I was pulling the trigger, I'd say, May God forgive you and bless your soul !!!

armoredman

Full Access Member
Your call, amigo, but I think if they'll leave, I'll call PD and have them picked up. Better than having to call my lawyer from jail. This is of course, depending on circumstances.
Of course, we DID just get that state constitutional amendment that says criminals can no longer sue their own victims. :)

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I guess that's a discussion we could have all day long and might hear 100 different opinions. Maybe some think they'd pull their weapon as a scare tactic, or a way of saying go away. That's not me. I can step out with a ball bat in my left hand down to my side, my weapon still holstered and concealed on my right and yell, get the hell out of here if that's what the message is.
Point is, I have no intent to use my weapon as a form of communication or scare tactic. It will only come out as a last resort for self defense IF NEEDED. If the threat warrants pulling it, then the threat warrants pulling the trigger.
I'd actually prefer a thug not to know I even have guns unless I have to, and that means it had to be pretty serious. I'd also be in fear, they'd come back with help and possibly even better armed themselves next time.

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
RangerDanger, like this?

leavenow.jpg

That'll get the job done

Your call, amigo, but I think if they'll leave, I'll call PD and have them picked up. Better than having to call my lawyer from jail. This is of course, depending on circumstances.
Of course, we DID just get that state constitutional amendment that says criminals can no longer sue their own victims. :)

I'd atleast tell them I don't fire warning shots. As bad as it sounds if you do have to shoot someone that broke into your home it almost has to be a kill shot to protect yourself from a lawsuit in most states

kwo51

Full Access Member
Pull the gun and perp turns and runs at the same time you shoot. Might get dicey. Not pulling may result in him getting inside that 15 feet kill zone. Nothing is just cut and dry. Zimmerman waited till thug was on top of him and still is getting F--ked.

Members online

No members online now.